913-804-3246

You should give a good example to your children. No external evidence can, at this long distance of time, be produced to prove whether the church fabricated the doctrine called redemption or not. There is no rule but has some exceptions.

913-804-3246

She sleeps as if she had never done that before. Loren's callsign is Maverick. You're watching Tatoeba TV. Subra says he will do it whether it's legal or not. I was given a nice watch by my uncle. That's a hen. I've learned how to relax. I wish I could get out of here. My students are learning to drive.

913-804-3246

In Hokkaido, they make horses of straw. The accident happened because of the driver's negligence. You're like them in many ways. You've gained weight.

913-804-3246

I've heard it said that you should never marry your first love. Claire sat down on the sand next to Kees. I wasn't thinking straight. Carlos was murdered last night. I think you're going to want to take it easy for a few days. If you have any interesting books, lend me some. He was one of the leaders of the revolution. I thought you had it all figured out. Each of you must work hard for a lifetime, and only then will you be able to maintain a relationship. Please get out of my house.

913-804-3246

He cried out in pain. You sent the package by plane. The entry requirements for the essay competition are very strict. Mac is worried that Suzanne's new medicine is working just a bit too well. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. I only wanted to talk to Marilyn. Old didn't know when to shut up. There's nothing to do here.

913-804-3246

That doctor's experiments have blazed the way for new discoveries. Do you have a soup dish? We have ninety minutes to carry the concrete from the mixing plant to the worksite. I'm not interested in hearing any of your theories. Ukraine's glory has not yet perished, neither her freedom. The badly burnt pilot was still in the cockpit. As for the child, he is eating the meat.

913-804-3246

It's like a dream. She's much heavier than him. I've been trying to put a little money in the bank every month. I have a big brother. Perhaps I should go and see Israel. I didn't see the fire hydrant. Don't tell Mac you're lost. I can't come over tonight. This substance will mix with water.

913-804-3246

Just ask him to give it back. He is hounding me to find out where you are. Getting a tattoo is a stupid idea. Nobody intends to erect a wall. The planets circle the Sun. They say that "Hamlet" is the most interesting play in writing. Anything you want, my dear. That's pretty hard to believe. My lizard is losing hair. Pitawas won't make it in time.

913-804-3246

Is anybody watching us? Stuart has come back. What's the round-trip fare? You saw something you were not supposed to see. Talking of soccer, Neymar is the player of the moment.

913-804-3246

I couldn't do that to you. Donald loves attention. You must allow us to finish.

913-804-3246

We need to improve the odds. He is home on leave. We need to lower our expenses. I was a forest in a past life. I want to meet people and have fun.

913-804-3246

I already told Harold.

913-804-3246

A light rain made the sidewalks wet. The priest blessed the congregation. It's a very historic building. I think that's often very true. They live in a commune.

913-804-3246

This is like rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic. The questionnaires were distributed at random. I've heard that Boston is a dangerous place. Is that true? Noam was very proud of you. Everyone's happy again. Jinny said that Patricia needed to be protected. "Look what I just bought." "What is it?"

913-804-3246

That the earth is round is clear now. Pilot is sound asleep in bed. I love the songs sung by Kylie Minogue. His humor is very witty, typically French. Please don't cry any more. Sylvan should've won last night. Is there anything I need to do before I go home? A solar eclipse is when the Moon blocks the light from the Sun. We want to know if it will be sunny tomorrow.

913-804-3246

Tell me how it goes. I buy my silver from a man who has a mine on his property.

913-804-3246

You have only to wait here for him. "How dare you exile me at the end of this sentence?" asked Cory. I can't bear the sight of him. Lorien seldom breaks his promise. I've had so much support. No more of your jokes, please.

913-804-3246

The freedom of the press should not be interfered with. Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else? I could never harm you. The grass has to be blasted. I prefer to sit in the front row near the window next to Evelyn.

913-804-3246

I'd rather not eat this. The birds in the cage are canaries. Please don't ask him. Just give me some time. I'm sure I can figure out how to solve the problem. As I entered the tearoom I found two young men watching a wrestling match on television.