(913) 961-0571

The government transported goods to the island by helicopter. Hienz nodded with a smile.

(913) 961-0571

Murph's car wouldn't start and he had to get a new battery. I've decided to let Omar use my car. Mickey became angry again.

(913) 961-0571

The teacher explained the difference between the sentences "We all know Sir is guilty" and "All that we know is that Teriann is guilty." He'll be back by Monday morning at the latest.

(913) 961-0571

What's your problem? Damone hasn't updated the antivirus software on his computer in a long time. We've got to stay alert. He always tells at random. Both Nancy and Jane were absent from school.

(913) 961-0571

Victor just doesn't understand. I have a corn on my right foot. My vehicle is German. I want to buy another. Cristopher got to know Gilles well. We often enjoyed going to the movies. You're unscrupulous. Show me what you have hidden behind your back.

(913) 961-0571

Sedat asked Klaudia to go to the opera with her.

(913) 961-0571

I have to let off steam. I don't want to humiliate her. Shoichi's face turned pale.

(913) 961-0571

We might not need to pay the full price. Sanche knows all about Sylvan. More and more people are falling behind in their mortgage payments. It took me almost three hours to finish my math homework. I don't like office politics. Tarmi was lonely and he wished he had someone to talk to. It is a good idea asking him for help.

(913) 961-0571

The school does not allow students to smoke on campus. How long has he been absent? I've said too much already. The word is derived from Latin. That's also irrelevant. Even adults do a lot of stupid things.

(913) 961-0571

It doesn't matter whether your answer is right or wrong. Waaaa... It is quite natural that he should be angry. Bad weather forced us to call off the picnic.