She is her friend. Our car is rather old, but so is theirs. Erwin is Winnie's new boyfriend. The car is on the bridge.

I consume sugar. In all probability, the money will not be paid. You seem to be enjoying this as much as I am. Go tell them how you feel. Jarvis climbed down. I'll try to finish it in time as best I can. I don't want to get out of bed. She has two postgraduate degrees, and will begin work on her doctorate next year. Those flowers are beautiful. Who told you that you could do that?

We are inseparable, somehow immortal. I didn't know that until this morning.

Laurence doesn't need to make dinner tonight. He reads a good deal. E-mail was supposed to transform the way people communicate. Russell hasn't taken a bath in week.

When you come back, I'll be gone. The learned are apt to despise the ignorant. The only thing we can do now is eat. "I think you owe me about thirty dollars." "That seems about right."

I have never been to Kushiro. We have to work now. I never got around to cleaning out the garage today. Here comes the bus. You'll come to like her.

I am sure our dear guest would like to have a bath before he goes to bed. Imagine yourself in her place. Such a man does not go hunting and seldom owns a gun. The news was very surprising to her.

Are you still married to him? We enjoyed our holidays to the full. They'll survive. Dominick will be thrilled to see you. Let's throw it away and start over with a clean slate. I want to have more confidence. The castle is worth visiting. Penny did the same thing in 2013. You have only to sign your name here. She has never seen him.

Where's this going to end? I'm really interested in hearing about your trip. He enjoyed reading detective stories. It skyrocketed. She gave him hell. The old house was in bad shape. I heard that Farouk won't be at your party tonight.

Excepting Sundays he works every day. I didn't want to upset him. We got the news. Could you take some pictures of us? We've just got to find a way to get this done. They say that girls spend more time worrying about how they look than boys do. He really got sick. The surgeon took out his patient's appendix. We regarded the document as belonging to her brother. Compare the style of those letters.

Finally the snow melted. Marco plays tennis twice a week. I was with him for an hour. I told you I'd be right back. We will eat together at 12:30 in the afternoon.

Help me print this. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.

We were talking about him. It is common for students to skip breakfast before going to school. Lee was afraid that Bonnie might change her mind. I don't know what this word means. I'll look it up in the dictionary.

I have never heard that girl say no. There are different rhythms in languages. Can you please help me for just a minute? This is how I want to be remembered. Those loved by many are liable to untimely death. You can't go further. It's so imprecise. He did not look happy. I need my bag. He left without telling us.

We're on the same team, right?

How hot it is today! She is the one who took care of her wound. I was just wondering how you guys ever got talking about this topic. We're not ready yet. I must admit that I don't like contemporary music much. It's dangerous to walk on railway lines.

The one who wrote, read twice. Don't you just hate unorganized lecturers? Nicolas said that he might never come back.

Ned looks extremely happy.