(914) 466-1120

You had better consult a dictionary when you don't know the meaning of a word. I think we can finish this later. I'm sure it's nothing serious. I work for much time. I have plants. No one can read the book without crying.

(914) 466-1120

I swear, John. As of today, I quit smoking. Many fragile species are on the verge of extinction. Our Chinese guests ordered a dog for dinner. I got this dress for pretty cheap. Mariou didn't want my help. I've met Eddy a few times. Wait for me at six o'clock. I need a new car.

(914) 466-1120

I just wanted to see how you were doing. I found her kind. Timo doesn't have to move to Boston. My mother can't come. Could I have your name, please? Move the chair nearer to the desk.

(914) 466-1120

You died. It seems that someone has smoked in here. It seems a little unclear. There's a sign on the door. Go see what it says. Do you know when he'll get back? Mr and Mrs Jones pay their servants every week.

(914) 466-1120

I will do it because she said. Every man must die. I think we need to take a little break. I want you to be nice to Jared. Since Chiro is a cat, he doesn't like lychee.

(914) 466-1120

I will do anything you say! He is fond of gossip.

(914) 466-1120

I don't know how to say exactly what I want to say in French. I'll introduce you. He carved me a wooden doll. Frank works more diligently now. The government collapsed after a vote in parliament. Paola doesn't tell stories very well. The banana was brown and mushy. Whenever I get up, I feel dizzy.

(914) 466-1120

There was a shortage of fuel. That doesn't necessarily change anything. This dresser takes up too much room. It was just a happy accident. Don't interfere with her.

(914) 466-1120

I thought you were going to go shopping with Gideon. Please ignore my comments above. Would you like company? Would you like to sing? I want to go full speed.

(914) 466-1120

I can't believe Nhan was an undercover cop. I'm not good at thinking logically. I'm sure I've seen her before somewhere. You may go as long as you come home early. I have more experience than Marci. He can speak not only English but also French.

(914) 466-1120

I saw a man with a child. Marshall has been taken into protective custody. We have arrived safe and sound. Do you accept a credit card? Hienz and Knut were sitting at the kitchen table. I have to go to college.