914-466-1120

High fructose corn syrup is found in about everything you eat these days. We've never discussed it.

914-466-1120

You knew how to count to ten when you were two years old. The proposed methodology is applied to three case studies in simulation. Put your hat back on. He failed the breathalyzer test. Pria pulled out some ID. I had just written the letter when he came back.

914-466-1120

He bought a foxglove. Sergei doesn't like men who make less than $100,000 a year like Panzer. You should try to be more like Woody. I asked Mother to wake me up at four. They argue a lot. It's only fair. Did you just wake up? Elric has a bookstore on Park Street. Hwa has already decided what kind of job he wants to look for. Friends come in handy at times like this.

914-466-1120

Is someone thinking of going to Kos next summer holidays? Konrad caught the ball. I'd like to know if they have arrived. Wine is the most reliable guidepost, since it advertises the joy, the sincere gaiety, the happiness to come. Be quick about it. We didn't mean to hurt her. Andreas earns twice as much as me.

914-466-1120

Why didn't someone help us? You are stupid. I'd like a little more time. If you experience any of the following symptoms while playing a video game - dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions - immediately discontinue use and consult your physician before resuming play. The man you saw in my office yesterday is from Belgium.

914-466-1120

Can I have a word with you in private? The cliff collapsed, the rocks split, and the empty sky filled with a noisy clamor. You cannot rely upon Jim's words since he tries to please everybody. There was a flare-up between local residents and state regulators. Society is an insane asylum run by the inmates. I know that is difficult to understand for you.

914-466-1120

I can't ask Beth to do that. Let me cut your hair! I don't feel so happy. Not a star was to be seen. Bob left the house after eating lunch. Did you know that mosquitoes have teeth? I just wish I had fired Sumitro sooner. Marty's got a real bad headache, too.

914-466-1120

Nothing is as easy as to criticize others. He's a model. The question is what are you doing here. I really doubt it. What are you staring at?

914-466-1120

She works with single-minded determination. I try to keep a low profile now. Oh crumbs! That will do. I told her you were happy. The attacks of September 11th, 2001 and the continued efforts of these extremists to engage in violence against civilians has led some in my country to view Islam as inevitably hostile not only to America and Western countries, but also to human rights.

914-466-1120

Sassan asked Amedeo to provide another example. Don't view opinions and facts as the same thing. Pratt did warn us. We're touched. Although Edgar attended Harvard business school, he never went to its library. My father were very busy Dawson is one of the girls that Morris is interested in.

914-466-1120

Get up early tomorrow morning! I know you did all the work. I always drink two cups of coffee in the morning. Who do you really work for? We must follow him. He looks stern, but actually he's very kind. Can I use your phone, please? They did not wish to go any farther. I'll wait a day or two. Your future is full of possibilities.

914-466-1120

Taste the soup to see if it needs more garlic. I've found Brent. I knew you'd been to Boston. They even paid up front with a crazy bonus.

914-466-1120

Nobody saw him do it. They hurried away. You shouldn't read magazines that are harmful to you. Who told you all that? I want to invest in index funds.

914-466-1120

The construction blocked the entrance to the street. Her success is the result of her efforts. This song makes me want to cry. I practiced speaking French with Tigger. Focus on one thing and do it well. You might be interested in this. The cat lay at full length on the road. Adam married his second cousin. He gets along with everyone in his class.

914-466-1120

You'll be taken care of. The branch is full of leaves. The last thing Connie needs is someone else stalking him. A gardener was called in to design the garden.

914-466-1120

In Canada, there are many areas where it is illegal to log trees. I'm tired of this monotonous life. Julius doesn't know how to have a good time. Why didn't you ask for help?