915-592-9233

I understand you're a personal friend of Petr. If you have something you want to say, hurry up and say it!

915-592-9233

Don't cut your classes so often.

915-592-9233

He was trying to be funny. I hope Boyd finds happiness in his life. She grew up to be a famous doctor. I will be all tied up tomorrow afternoon.

915-592-9233

You should be a thought more careful. I hope you're going to support us. I'm not hungry either. Has anything like this ever happened to you before? You've given me no other choice. Whenever I hear that song, I think of my younger days. Spread your wings and fly away. I never do anything stupid. Curt changed the sheets on his bed.

915-592-9233

Len waited to hear from Carter.

915-592-9233

Skef has never had a girlfriend.

915-592-9233

He could get no more money. Jwahar turned scarlet.

915-592-9233

I'm going to need help. I hope you'll enjoy the concert. You need great endurance to add ten thousand sentences.

915-592-9233

I can't take the chance. I'm disgusted with Conrad. It was pretty cool. Did you request a seat by the window? Kaj is not an angel.

915-592-9233

Steven wanted a moderately priced car. Listen to the teachers. I'll do it as soon as I can. We have to party. I can't get any work done here with all these children in the room. The atomic number of iron is 26.

915-592-9233

The champion of Eredivisie will be Ajax. I thought Suyog wouldn't give up. Archie is usually home on Sundays. You're not supposed to be fighting. Blaine was hospitalized. You have no right to interfere in other people's affairs. I'm going to die, and I want you to stay here with me.

915-592-9233

Catholicism disowns the idea of reincarnation. The economy is deeply connected to politics. Show me something else. I would rather go to the art museum than to the movie theater.

915-592-9233

We're just waiting for something to happen. The cat on the tree came down to me. Do you think Werner is strong enough to lift that by himself? I was utterly soaked by the downpour. They're not doing anything wrong. people believe that the whale possesses an intelligence comparable to man's The night was so chilly that when I returned I was almost frozen. I had no right to interfere. The two of you are in cahoots against me!

915-592-9233

I don't really understand it. Just look at you, unable to do such a simple thing. Kit's prints are on the gun. Although she is poor, she is satisfied. We laughed and laughed. Where else in Boston do you want to go? I won't let him hurt you. I study music at a university in Boston. Harry was late for class yesterday because of his accident. He felt himself shaken at the news.

915-592-9233

I didn't tell you to do that. Toufic is always late to class. Joon is in college now.

915-592-9233

Teri has an audience with the Pope. I know you miss your family.

915-592-9233

What time do you arrive tomorrow? I remember meeting you before. Don't you worry about me. "Do you have a Facebook account?" "Yeah, just in case. But for the most part I don't use it." Let me see that list. If you are busy, I will help you. Why did Jurevis call you?

915-592-9233

I didn't know Martin could cook so well. When I got up, it was snowing outside. I'm a pretty good handyman. Marie believes in life before death. Rather than cutting down on cigarettes, why don't you just give them up? You are playing hard-to-get. My teacher had me standing in the classroom. Her body ached. Stacy searched his pockets. I married a Canadian.

915-592-9233

I never want to see her again. I want you to remember what happened here today. I'm offering you a better deal than you'll get anywhere else. I'd like to speak to the lady of the household. Lea silently looked at the face of his lifelong enemy who was sitting down across the table. Dan decided to leave town.