(916) 551-7679

Kuldip never mentioned your name. He can't run his own family, let alone a nation! My mother gets up early in the morning. Please just tell me what it is you want to do. Drive carefully. Keep it going. He left the door open.

(916) 551-7679

Avatars are no contributions, they're personal identities. We had no choice but to call the police last night. Before deciding, I would like to consult with my family. You have no idea what might happen, do you? He will return to Japan some day. We'll be happy. You will have heard this story before. With him there was his son, a young squire, a lover and a lusty bachelor, with locks curled as if they had been laid in a press.

(916) 551-7679

They are on their way home. Their relationship isn't equal. It doesn't make much difference. Who can fix this mess? I have a breakfast meeting at 7:30. Think twice before buying that new car. You'll be a slave of a bank for seven years. The patient got over the critical stage. I'm not reading a newspaper. "Can I help you?" "No, thank you. I'm just looking around."

(916) 551-7679

They told me I had to sit in the back of the bus. Rik tried to convince Lukas that the plan wouldn't work. Everyone is free to contribute. Mike is trying to do his best. You're rich, aren't you? There's not a whole lot happening here at the moment. Tatoeba Day is now over. Congress did not approve the measure. Her hair is dry.

(916) 551-7679

We found that we had lost our way. Somebody moved out in a hurry.

(916) 551-7679

Edward is going to call you tonight. They will be working hard on the field tomorrow. It's useless talking to them. Graeme made an appointment to meet Raymond later.

(916) 551-7679

It looks like Shel is drunk again. This box is made of tin.

(916) 551-7679

I don't want to get you into trouble. We need lumber to build a barn. This might do. Answer this question again, please. This is the first time I've swum in a lake. This is the very dictionary I've been looking for. Could you please expand the topic a little?

(916) 551-7679

It fell short of my expectation. Knut will try and stop me.

(916) 551-7679

We've been asked to investigate. Have you been having bad dreams? Wayne is much younger than he looks. Evan has gone to Boston.

(916) 551-7679

Don't tell me. Let me guess. I'm very proud of Jun. Susan is working very hard these days. Could you carry these suitcases for me? We have a kanji dictation test today. He is in an angry mood. When shall you stop telling us off? What sort of trickery do you have in store for me tonight? The machine is safely in operation.

(916) 551-7679

Also as they are in an intimate relationship they are in a situation where it is easy for them to suffer from violence and difficult for them to bring complaints about that to court.

(916) 551-7679

I want Miki to let Saad finish. How do you want to handle this situation? Is Frederick prettier than me? All the ills of democracy can be cured by more democracy. He is a cruel person. The whole family went to the beach. The idea underlies his theory.

(916) 551-7679

Would it make you happy to live the life that you're now living for all eternity? The prisoner dug a hole under the prison wall.

(916) 551-7679

Let's get right to it. What do you want from me? Can't we be reasonable here? I'm as surprised as you are. I'd love to get rid of this old car. Stu is an athlete. There were plenty of role models all around us. Jeanne leaned against the mantelpiece. I'm not leaving the door open. He's not coming, according to Subra.

(916) 551-7679

She was ready to face her fate. He outdoes me in every subject. Let's play twenty questions. It's probably just a rumor. Stefan is lying on the sofa watching TV. This wine tastes great. I fell. How long ago did you start learning Esperanto?

(916) 551-7679

Maybe it's not a good idea. I never thought of coming to your place. The German auto industry produces excellent cars. The sky was filled with airplanes. Duck your head. I'm in a tough spot. Erwin didn't need to hurry. He had plenty of time. Kieran is angry and unhappy. Caroline tried to stand up.

(916) 551-7679

If God created us in his own image, we have more than reciprocated. My time has come. The more I try to forget about my ex, the more I think about him. Do you speak my language? The door slowly opened; and St. Nicholas, in full array, stood before them. I asked Indra where he had bought his car. Vicky leaned forward a bit.