(916) 575-5179

I can't imagine it. We expect much of him. Do you have school on Saturdays?

(916) 575-5179

Police questioned many persons who worked near the crime scene. Let us take care of you. I think we can catch him. This is the coffee shop I first met my wife in. At noon, I have lunch with my classmates. Tobias forced himself to stay alert.

(916) 575-5179

When did you see them first? Do me a favor and talk to him? It really bugged me. Pablo lived here three years ago.

(916) 575-5179

I will make it clear that I won't come again. Both Jeffery and Bradford were disappointed. A strange figure suddenly came through the door. Just please give me a chance.

(916) 575-5179

I can't put up with it. Tell her she has to get up. Of course, innocent people were released. In footnotes, book titles and journal names are written in italics. I want a small bunch of grapes. He offered his seat to an old woman. Don't count me in. Where's the list?

(916) 575-5179

Mr. Young wishes his son would study harder.

(916) 575-5179

Back in the Soviet Union, the dogs Veterok ("Breeze") and Ugolyok ("Little Lump Of Coal") were launched aboard Kosmos 110 by the Soviet Union on February 22, 1966. Say pretty things about a person's children. I am going to play soccer after school. When I woke up I felt rested and refreshed. Did you show her your pictures? We helped them weed the garden. Can you prevent it? What are you having? Stanislaw watched silently. Milo liked to listen to Briggs play the piano.

(916) 575-5179

I want a tie to go with this suit. I'm interfering. I would like to eat now. My sister didn't say hello. Polls have consistently projected a 47% vote for Labour. I never thought Jeffie would do that. I like foreign languages!

(916) 575-5179

I'm unable to stay calm. I wasn't very efficient. It doesn't look like anything to me. This doesn't burn. My brother has become a priest. The Sahara is the largest desert in the world. We often compare Japan with Britain.

(916) 575-5179

We should hold old people in reverence. It doesn't really sound like you want to help me. These chairs are taken. I enjoyed talking to Clifford.

(916) 575-5179

Because of the level of pollution, which was mentioned before, you can help the local environment by avoiding petrol-based means of transport, so you can both spend less money and reduce the level of pollution. By the way, if you translate from Japanese, avoid unowned sentences - there are very many unnatural and just incorrect sentences among them. I am not interested in sports. Why don't you just find another place to live? We buy nothing expensive.

(916) 575-5179

Can you show me another room? Juliane wanted to talk to Keith's father. Venkata is very passionate, isn't he? But who really invented the stories nobody knows; it is all so long ago, long before reading and writing were invented. The first of the stories actually written down, were written in Egyptian hieroglyphs, or on Babylonian cakes of clay, three or four thousand years before our time. I'm going to watch a documentary. I'll return in a jiffy. Because she takes after her younger sister, I cannot tell one from the other. What do you think I should do about this? Would you kindly come here at nine? They love Hokkaido.

(916) 575-5179

He's a food snob. The decorating isn't bad. Is it time to go? Jon asked me for my number. We have no reason to believe that prices will be increased. Adam rarely eats at home.

(916) 575-5179

It hasn't been easy for Florian to deal with Aaron's health problems. I call that some poem. Philippe was nicely dressed. Did you buy any meat in the supermarket? I know what's happened to her. Krzysztof is chopping heads off fish. They forgot my birthday.

(916) 575-5179

I didn't want you to hate me. Take them inside. I might've been wrong. The kids are in bed. This is the only kimono that my mother bought me. Serdar doesn't sound scared. Gazpacho is a cold tomato and vegetable soup from Spain.

(916) 575-5179

Isn't she a good French singer? Tell him to come here at once. They will help you to get warm. The band is still together. Please advise us as to what topic you would like to add or delete by June 12. He is an undergraduate in the law department. The U.S. Department of Health says people should exercise at least two and a half hours a week. Japan has a high population density.