(916) 575-5179

How long have you been in this country?

(916) 575-5179

I can't see anything to worry about. Juergen, from now on, leave the cooking to Nick! He has more experience than you. That must be hard. We arrived a little late. A thief crept in through the window. Is it near here? I'll show you 'round the property. I'm able to run. I wouldn't ask you to do it if I could find anyone else.

(916) 575-5179

Clare and I have our differences.

(916) 575-5179

Scot postponed his departure till Sunday. If you're on your knees, you should pray. The fighting there lasted several days. Old could never forget the terror of war. John passed among the crowd. Malloy didn't have to do anything. Playing chess requires a certain amount of skill. Meanwhile, the foolish uncle was sitting in the living room. I got out of the car at 40th Street. I think I've finally understood what you were trying to say.

(916) 575-5179

Russ sat on the porch and read the paper. High tariffs are the chief obstacles to free trade. One day, she told me that she wanted a pet cat. I saw a light far away. I waited until the last minute.

(916) 575-5179

Did you watch the presidential debate? I habitually use smokeless tobacco as substitute for cigarettes because of health reasons. It was hot and dry. Her tears accounted for what had happened. A time will come when you will regret your action. This study compares the immigration policies of various nations. Walking to work in this heat isn't a good idea. I'll go tell her. I'll join you.

(916) 575-5179

I can give you some money if you need it.

(916) 575-5179

The sun shone on Audrey through the branches. She likes Nara all the better because she can feel at home there. It is interesting that no one noticed that mistake. I'll help you to the best of my ability. Can I write the name of the beneficiary in Russian? She had the wind of his true intentions. It is not good to laugh at others. A coward is someone who, in a perilous emergency, thinks with his legs.

(916) 575-5179

Isn't there a pharmacy nearby? Everything that they did was for us. You must stop smoking. John stayed at home, as he was told. Let's meet in front of the theater. Every year, a festival is held when it is the best time to see the cherry trees. Arlene was at the party and he drove me home. Where was the meeting? I won't do it again. Allow me to introduce Mayuko to you.

(916) 575-5179

We need to conserve ammo. She has an oval face. The institution was established in the late 1960s. Can you pick it up?

(916) 575-5179

I'm just rambling. Panos wouldn't mind. That's something I can't control. You are my closest friend. They sound like they've been married for a long time. He went on a journey a few days ago. He went out the window.

(916) 575-5179

I'd rather die than see you cry.

(916) 575-5179

I need to improve my French. You don't need to answer this question. There used to be a store right here. The table is red. Sanand always puts a damper on things. Hank looks just like me.

(916) 575-5179

If you are free tomorrow, I can show you around Kyoto. Show me your passport. He has a cold. Do you prefer using sanitary napkins or tampons? Running so fast is impossible for me. I like to paint with watercolors. Can you expand on that?

(916) 575-5179

Do you know the people who live here?