918-631-0467

I brought you a little something. I wish to resign from my work for purely personal reasons.

918-631-0467

Kerry is eating breakfast alone in the kitchen.

918-631-0467

I have to go out. When does the game start? She first came into contact with Japanese culture last year. You've definitely gotten stronger. Just forget it. Rotate your screen to see other images. If you eat that much, you'll get sick. Kenton usually goes to school by bicycle. Teochew is a dialect of Min Nan.

918-631-0467

The news spread like wildfire. Water cannot be separated by hitting it with a stick. I am thankful for vacations. He is used to walking long distances. A guy entered a bar, but he got hit by a bar with a chocolate bar on it. You knew that when you married me. Having a bad cold, he was absent from school today. Do you have a letter opener? The country was gearing up for war.

918-631-0467

Before it happened, any one hearing of it would have refused to believe it. Where did you put my notebook? I just can't endure it any more. I want her to be happy.

918-631-0467

His speech verged on the ridiculous. Don't bring that dirty dog through the kitchen. What do you want to talk about? Elay is step by step relating what she saw and heard.

918-631-0467

I want to know about Carlos's new job. In a word, she is guilty. Do you think Alejandro talked to Casey?

918-631-0467

Is it true that Europeans don't shower every day? Please don't change anything. You have lipstick on your teeth.

918-631-0467

They stood against the picturesque scenery. His conduct was nothing short of madness. I knew Annie wouldn't be able to learn enough French in just three weeks.

918-631-0467

Now this is something. What wonderful presents! Boy am I happy! This town is really dead at night. What are you doing in a freezing place like this? Smallpox was unknown to Native Americans. I went to the doctor today You've told Tao, haven't you? From this point the climb became suddenly steep.

918-631-0467

I have a throbbing pain here. Dan never knew his parents. I believe that we can back them up. He travelled to many countries by means of Esperanto. Laughter filled the room. Let's play chess.

918-631-0467

Izchak passed most of the time fishing. This is not a shortcut; this is private property. His brother bullied me. As far as I know, she's not yet married. "What did you think of the movie?" "It was okay, I guess." I'm still Wayne's boyfriend, I think. I always thought Polly was a complete idiot. Where's your computer? We both cried. They cannot have gone out, because the light is on.