All I said was it's better than my boobs! Marie treated me badly. Have you met Jim and Connie? Clem is watering the flowers. I hope he croaks soon. Three persons are missing with the flood. Your mother and I want you to marry Rajesh. Do you intend to pursue your education?

You sure are good in English. Go ahead, speak in English! I lent my bicycle to Elijah. They refused to join the army. She has a vivid imagination. We need to protect him. I am eighty-five years old. I was hoping for more. Would you call me for your wedding party?

Maria spent several years investigating the history of Iceland. What would have happened if Peter Parker hadn't been bitten by a spider but a stoat? It does seem like an excellent plan. There are so many example sentences using "Miki" and "Mike". It's very strange. Sanjay isn't capable of doing it. I hope we can all agree. Will you please help me? Aren't they wonderful? Have her meet us here at 2:30.

I take a walk at six in the morning. Is aggression natural, or is it learned? Farmers are always at the mercy of the weather. I don't believe it any longer. Mick is a good kid.

I feel like taking a hot spring bath tonight. You may disagree with and venture to question me, but remember, the feeling's mutual. Rupert zipped up his leather jacket. I really do want that. You're preaching to the choir. He surrendered of his own accord. I asked them to unlock the door.

Are you sure that's what it was? He said something. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever done. It wasn't Suresh who betrayed us.

I'm feeling insecure. If you believe what politicians say, it's really your own fault. Your necktie matches your suit.

How do you think Helge died? I didn't know about your plan.

It wasn't premeditated. Carole felt a little uneasy as he walked down the deserted street in the middle of the night.

Suddenly, a good idea occurred to me. The price of food has gone up. Tai wants to get rich quick. I haven't had a boyfriend in ages. I'm your doctor. We'll begin a systematic search of the town. I propose replacing "Dirk and Mark" with "Pancras and Petunia." Shutoku said he was retiring.

You're conservative. His parents loved me. Jakob will be here in about thirty minutes. When the sun comes up, I'll get out of bed. How many minutes shall I boil this frozen asparagus? We can do that. Our company is a small but elect venture business that assists in entry and totalling of questionnaires.

She advised him not to eat between meals. Svante liked to play chess. He hopes to visit Paris. John is walking in the direction of the station.

Kevyn should go see a doctor. Thou hast seen poverty aplenty, but thou art rich of mind. What time was it when you entered the building? At that time, Lindsey was really hungry. Obviously, there's a problem. I'll let Sam know you called. What would you do, if you lost your job? Which European city do you like the most? Do you guys smoke? Everybody knows I don't like Toerless.

They live in caves. I told her everything. I'm trying to learn French. Graham got his nose pierced. I bid you welcome. I found something. Sigurd has caused us a lot of trouble already.

All trees and shrubs must be trimmed so that their branches are no closer than one metre from a power line. I grasped the entire structure of his argument. Greetings are the basis of good manners. What should I put on over my sweater? Too many sweets cause your teeth to decay. Does your dog bark at him?