928-593-9854

Who invented the telephone? I'm going to ignore that. This new technology is really a game-changer. I never dreamed that there would be a typhoon. Kuldip stood steadfast in his decision. Let him not doubt my words. They're true. Is there anything that I can do to help you?

928-593-9854

Claudia hasn't called me yet. He is still here. How many years has Peggy worked here? Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. What a good tennis player he is! Eduardo set the alarm clock to go off 6:00 a.m. We'll start when he gets here. It was something she did not want to put into words.

928-593-9854

A pill for every ill. It's a job that would help me pay for my studies. Maria was playing in the backyard. This is their house. It all happened three months ago. I'm quite happy now.

928-593-9854

All good things come in threes. Naim is a really bad singer. My mother tongue is Polish. Do you think Suu and Lukas will ever be friends?

928-593-9854

The first was the school uniform. Sometimes my son comes to visit me. She is always smoking.

928-593-9854

Were you asleep? I hear the buzz of a fan, the drip of the faucet, the hum of the fridge, the tick of the clock, the whoosh of cars passing by the house. Spock is a quarter back. The twins look so alike that it is difficult to tell them apart. Gigi dreams of becoming a millionaire.

928-593-9854

It's a portrait of my deceased father. Magic and monsters are products of the imagination. I've heard that decaffeinated coffee may cause cancer. Nice weather added to our pleasure. He jumped into the water clothes and all.

928-593-9854

Liber is teaching me to how to sail. I got here as soon as I could. She still loves him. Are you going to go with Lenny? His parents expect too much of him. You won't have a choice.

928-593-9854

No official complaint was filed. Tracey restrained himself. There is no necessity for you to do that.

928-593-9854

I was determined to be able to speak many different languages. This is your key. Arne explained his plan to everyone in the room. Allen is extremely outspoken. I can never go back there again. I told you I'd think of something. I'll get this to her. The doctor administered medicine to the patient.

928-593-9854

Tolerant wanted to set the record straight. I plan to make a trip to China in the winter or soon after. I am as happy as can be. Staying up late at night is very bad for your skin. I haven't done very much this year. Delbert doesn't have to apologise to Bertrand. I hate insects. He tried to comfort her, but she kept crying.

928-593-9854

I think I've broken my arm. They said that his claim was false. I didn't expect help. Have a great weekend, everybody. You could've jeopardized the entire operation. Had I known your telephone number, I would have called you. He's an exorcist. How are your studies going? Then the doll's eyes began to shine like two stars and it became alive.

928-593-9854

Don't you ever call me again. Who did he have in mind? Perhaps I can answer that question. Don't you ever want to go. It'll be forgotten in a few months' time. Is there intelligent life on other planets? That was a very big surprise. I don't think any of you realize the significance of this. Don't bully me.

928-593-9854

He didn't seem to understand what you were saying.

928-593-9854

It's basically the same thing. I can't decide if I'm happy or sad. She's eating a pear. That park is full of amusements.

928-593-9854

Panacea is going to work on it. It'll be worthless. Elsa seems to enjoy watching horror movies. I'll see how Tyler is. I've been in contact with Walt. You should've stayed with them. We tried to make out the letters written on the wall. Rainer's self-conscious about the gap between her front teeth. I have a lot of work this week. Remember to renew your passport.

928-593-9854

He bent his head low. The bridge is still under construction. Liber has to go to work. We're not sure we can come tonight. Every woman in the room turned to look at Saiid. The chicken is in the kitchen. They marched in support of the government. I thought you left with her.

928-593-9854

I'm going to go now. They're being shot. Christopher always has a smile on his face. Jennifer cared for his sick father. I would truly appreciate your kind understanding of my reasons.