Novorolsky, you should see this. Mr Koizumi was elected the new president of Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic Party. The door is on the latch. If Jun could speak French, I'd hire him right away. I had been studying music in Boston before I returned to Japan.

The teacher amused the pupils. She forced him to eat his vegetables. There is sand at the bottom of the ocean. Fighting is not permitted in the War Room.

Without knowing the original language of the holy writings, how can you rely on your interpretations about them? Raphael is a graduate student. They changed the system. Shai picked up a magazine and started flipping through its pages. We have to cancel our trip to Japan. The argument became so heated that it ended in an exchange of invectives. Thanks to a fundamental restructuring, our surplus has swelled three-fold. A cute little turtle was found on the beach. I thought about it for about a week or two.

Cars took the place of bicycles. There stands a beautiful church on the hill. You're pretty cool. First, try to confirm the timing by oscilloscope. Woody stayed up late to finish writing the report. When I try to listen to music with media player there's an error and I can't play the file. Many people attended that conference. The government is on the nose after making a series of unpopular decisions. I have stayed in Kyoto for three days. Don't worry, I have every angle covered.

We should observe our traffic rules. Please tell me what I should do. The last time I saw Hsi he was wearing an eye patch. Liquids are either acid or alkaline.

Amigo has already decided what to do. In the play she doubled the parts of a maid and shop girl. Kiss Shahid for me.

My comrades encouraged me to fulfill my ambitions. Stay on the path. Kathy waited as Knute unlocked the door. I think it's a serious problem. Gideon was working. You don't look very well. Are you OK?

A customs official asked me to open my suitcase. He is a natural to win the Presidency. The engineers drew up plans for a new dock. Of the bad one always hears more than of the good. Vijay let us go. Wendell doesn't live in my neighborhood.

I have to make certain. Why not share your language skills and get some help with the languages that you're learning? This is what we do here. Stop showing off! No woman is indifferent to her clothing. He heard the news on the radio. My license has been suspended.

There are not many books on these shelves. I asked Bertrand if he knew anybody who taught French. The dog was frozen to death. The number chosen can't be contacted. I suppose we could walk. Two of her tears wetted his eyes and they grew clear again, and he could see with them as before. He led her to his kingdom where he was joyfully received, and they lived for a long time afterwards, happy and contented. Clayton was arrested as a suspect in a criminal case. We'll leave tomorrow morning. Caleb took her time choosing a dress even though King was waiting for her.

I should be thanking you. Don't you get lonely? Smart people can pretend to be dumb. The opposite is more difficult. Have you eaten your dinner already? He proposed that we take a small break.

I work in the nighttime. I know your face. Are you speaking metaphorically? Try to compose yourself. That's too expensive!

Michael objected to our plan. Shamim can't decide what to do. Juha was cleared of the theft charge. Nora is the manager of a small restaurant. She said no.

Why didn't you call me?

A foolish idea came into my mind. Absolute zero is the lowest possible temperature. Debi hardly ever eats cucumbers. This matter is very urgent. Have I arrived too late? My brother Jacques is fourteen years old. I've spent most of my life in Boston. A fork is missing.

It is our reaction to hunger that can make us overeat or eat the wrong things. It started raining, so I got under my friend's umbrella. We can't go outside on a day like this without wearing coats.