929-230-7385

You've defeated us. You've tried. The girls fainted. I don't have travel insurance. The door is being painted by him.

929-230-7385

This is one of the best schools in the city. Apart from schoolwork, I write poetry. First we'll eat, and then we'll go. Sadness is poetic. There's so much I want to tell you. I'm not sure if Raj is ready. We have twenty-four chairs in this class-room. I will come tomorrow morning. This house is very good.

929-230-7385

Did she become so terrible? My father is economical of his time. Bernie really should've checked in by now. He, who thought he was leading, is lying motionlessly in a wooden box, and those who were left behind, realising that he cannot be of use anymore, are cremating him. Tearing money up is a crime, but tearing checks up isn't. Would you like another piece of pie?

929-230-7385

He and I often chat on the bus.

929-230-7385

I'll keep you updated. I'll pick up Lorenzo in an hour. It is well known that up to the middle of the last century Japan was a feudal state. We can't lie to Jacobson. Case walked off the stage. We saw her when leaving the house. Dan's car was impounded.

929-230-7385

Did Takeuchi really win a lottery? To improve your fluency, you should try speaking with native speakers as often as you can. You know better.

929-230-7385

The question is whether he can be trusted. It will take a long time to suppress the revolt.

929-230-7385

I no longer have anything to lose. He was closely occupied with his writing. Hy doesn't know who we are. He is the last person to betray his friends. No one believes her. Tell us what's going on. Kee is double-jointed. The Japanese archipelago is struck by a terrible heat wave.

929-230-7385

Your words make me happy. Marjane Satrapi's father is Ebi. The aircraft was denied entry to British airspace. He has the bad habit of chewing his pencil. We will return sooner or later. That desk does not fit in this room. She dirtied a sheet. I've never told anyone something like that before. It's pretty clear what's going on here.

929-230-7385

I didn't go to school. He tried to stand up.

929-230-7385

I never really cared for that. Tollefsen named his dog Cookie. You look good with those glasses on.

929-230-7385

At a given moment. The most important thing is thinking for oneself. Bertrand wears silk ties. Everyone must obey the rules. Those who don't will be punished. The police are in pursuit of the runaway. As the saying goes, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." I do not care for such a novel.