They decided not to buy the television.

Did you come across anyone you know on your way here? Allied military leaders found a way to defeat the Japanese plan. We should talk first. Do you believe in a higher power? Harry isn't sympathetic. Watch him at work in this video. They entered into a discussion. I know you were afraid. Izchak was really skinny when I first met him. You look younger than her.

Miss Italia is a really sad show. Hold the rope. Is Part ready for that? Phiroze works methodically. He doesn't even know how to swim! Axel managed to save Alan.

Too much money? Ten years have gone by since my father died. Your T-shirt's on backwards. The plate is dirty. She had the kindness to show me the way to the hospital. Not trying is failing. We are making advance plans for our holidays. The asteroids capable of causing a global disaster if they hit the Earth are extremely rare. The tatoeba.org language website was shut down temporarily for maintenance. A son must obey his father.

It'll take longer to tell you how to do it than to just go ahead and do it myself. He was accused of murdering his wife and child. Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall! Since Per gained weight over the winter, I think it's likely her swimsuit won't fit her anymore. We need your help finding Sanford. I'd like for you to leave. They're running late. I'll bet the inside of the house is a mess. Not all books are good books.

I doubt I can go with you tomorrow. It's disgusting that you're sleeping in the movie theatre even though you came to see a movie! He insulted her. That is why she got angry. Perhaps you'd be willing to volunteer to take care of the children. What did you really think of that movie? Well, let's talk turkey. Wait until I'm done eating. I'm depending on you.

I told them to stay here. Almost nobody is unemployed now. Mark refused to believe that Graham was guilty. The boy sat there reading a weekly magazine. I take two newspapers daily.

Myrick is happy with it. I sent them out of the room. Grandfather nodded toward me.

Why did he ask for so much money? I'll take three of each sort. I want to bring them here.

I've had similar feelings. He completed many dangerous bombing raids. The word is no longer in use. Galen got the scholarship.

I'll meet Spyros some other time. May I use this pencil? I'm going to get more exercise. I'm sorry to trouble you so much. I would like to thank you for your cooperation. Interestingly, Hogwarts Quidditch players are allowed to use whatever broomsticks they like or their sponsors can afford, despite the fact that more expensive brooms often confer great (and arguably unfair) advantages in speed and manoeuvrability.

Is the bath clean? You have a concussion. Our neighbours were forced to sell their house. Bearing in mind the durability in washing and various factors this is what we arrived at: Tammy used to work in an office on Park Street. I need to use your phone to call the police. Although he said only one word, it cut her up badly. Great buildings, like great mountains, are the work of centuries. I wonder if the sea level really will rise when the ice at the North Pole melts.

Birds were singing up in the tree. This isn't a safe place. Stephanie visited Sonny in jail. Age is immaterial, unless you're a bottle of wine. There's lots of rain all year. He went to work in spite of his illness. How do we find him? We spent the entire day in Yoyogi Park.

His work is in engineering. My condolences!

You seem a million miles away. Can you lower your voice?

You better go.

I warned Jennifer not to eat anything Izchak cooked. The poor little girl did nothing but sob all day.

Andrea believed everything was going to be OK. How about telling me what you have in mind?

I have nothing particular to say. I think we need help. Alzheimer's disease affects nearly 50 million people around the world. I've never seen him cry. I kid you not. Gregory isn't very different from anybody else. According to all probability, no language is totally free of loan words. She really takes after her mother. I'll remember you as long as I live. Have your students been giving you a hard time?