His work done, he appeared to be satisfied.

I travelled on shank's pony. Is his father alive? That person doesn't have any money at all. I need to see her. Melinda was secretly very excited. She put up with the pain quite well. The two young men were quite engaging and friendly; they had been sent out by their church as missionaries. Skef plays chess better than me.

That sounds like an honest mistake. Japan depends on the Middle East for 70% of oil it consumes. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. He gave me his opinion, but I didn't give him mine. They both smiled. I'll fix this. I can find them.

There is conflicting information regarding that drug's safety. From which chapter is this verse? It has a chink. Dan was Linda's only child. Don't feed the dog. In Thailand, people use coconuts for food, drink and toys. They armed the people. I think that rumor is true. I like to set goals for myself.

Simon didn't understand what he was supposed to do. Paul called Valerie back the next day. I was just thinking the same thing. Can I have a copy of it? I had a pretty happy childhood. The Soviet Union and its allies refused help. The old man drew a large crowd around him by his music. No matter what happens, I'm not changing my mind. Ramadoss looked through the window. I can't ever go back there again.

The little fridge is dirty.

She moved to the USA because her father died some months after you went to France. Everywhere he went, he taught love, patience, and most of all, non-violence. They kept the plan among themselves. His story excited everyone's curiosity. Marion's daughter was suspended for taking marijuana to school. I guessed at her age.

I'm getting there. Thank you. I used to play tennis in high school. I swear it was him. He still loves her. Why haven't we begun? You're the only person I know that doesn't like bananas. Explain to me why Geoffrey isn't here. He resigned and joined the army. I would like to have a look at your collection of stamps. Dan invited Linda to have a coffee with him.

Archie talked me into it. Can you go look for help? In this city there are 249 neighborhoods. Possibly because he's got a beard, he looks scary at first glance but he's really a kind man. Would you be willing to send me a sample free of charge? The English used in the composition is too good. She can't have written it herself.

Olaf started plucking her eyebrows when she was twelve years old.

I wish you a happy birthday. I trust Luc completely. Are you all completely crazy? Darci stole money from his friends. I want to read the book. Can you go to the movie now? Pilar and I have a lot in common. You had better not copy off others. I finally came up with a great idea.

Does this bus go to the beach? Monty couldn't have had anything to do with this. Did anyone tell Brent? I had the same problem when I was your age. Oscar was my mom's dog.

Would you like to contribute to the program? Dean let Wilmer kiss him. My dad doesn't let me go to the cinema alone. It's about as easy to start a union in a Walmart as it is to start an atheist club in the Vatican.

You people are my guests. Helios is the Greek god of the sun. I don't know how they're going to avoid it.