I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the amazing renovations Sjaak had done on his house. The new train station is under construction and will be completed soon. I don't recognize the sound. I want a roll of color film for prints. I think that it's true. She takes after her mother in looks. I waited and waited and at last John arrived. He went to art school to study painting and sculpture. Dad bought me a camera. Can you tell me where I might find Kriton?

As a permanent resident in Canada, Daniel enjoyed the protection of Canadian law, but she would not be allowed to vote until she became a naturalized citizen. Join us. Shamim jumped out of his seat. English used to have two forms for "you," one intimate and one "polite." No more. But where status matters, and a deferential address is called for, the third person is pressed into service; and the headwaiter asks, "Does the gentleman want a table?" You're kind of scary.

I'd like to send a registered letter. Ahmed thinks Roberto shouldn't keep secrets from him. I entered a restaurant and had lunch. Did Renu reply? I have to keep it a secret. It's not a good idea to go out after dark by yourself. She always smiles at me. Who's your favorite economist? Why didn't you tell me you didn't like it here? Shoppers crowded the streets.

Dr. Bell treated the patient. 50 cents has filed for bankruptcy. If you have any questions, let me know. I was young and crazy once. The car that I bought hasn't been delivered to me yet. Frances took Margaret to the homecoming dance. Sir thought that Nou wouldn't forgive him. Who broke the vase?

He spends pots of money for travelling.

How many calories have you had today? Wendy won't be able to tell you anything. Talk to you later. I've never been violent toward anyone.

I don't have any ideas at this time. We're open seven days a week. I heard Nadeem yelling at Ping. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who in the land is fairest of all?" And then the mirror would always reply: "You, my queen, are fairest of all." Hans also was very hungry. Very small amounts of mass may be converted into a very large amount of energy and vice versa. This is the funniest book in my reading. A and B alternately roll an N-sided die, A always first. A game is lost by the first roll failing to better the previous. What is the probability that A wins?

It's like putting Dracula in charge of the blood bank. That would be unfortunate. It seemed as if Tobias's troubles were over, but, in fact, they were only beginning. The Super Nintendo's graphics are amazing. They're so much better than those of the original Nintendo. Colonel Yuri A. Gagarin was born on a collective farm in a region west of Moscow, Russia on March 9, 1934.

My advice is to tell Terry how you feel. Don't open the box. There could be a bomb inside. Mats has a swimming pool. When a word is borrowed from another language, it frequently begins by having the same meaning; but with continued use in both languages, the now separate words may accrete disparate connotations. Elvis is in his office looking over papers. We have three hours to prepare for the meeting. What would Linley buy? Have you ever eaten anything that made you hallucinate?

Joanne's car is easily recognizable since there is a big dent in the front bumper. You should not waste your time. I have three options. Carlos climbed the mountain. There is none other than you to whom I can leave this. Are you prepared for the worst? He is a lawyer by profession. Lorenzo seems pretty wasted already. Kate absented herself from the meeting.

Tell her this is hopeless. It seems like I'm the only one having any fun here. You're a good boy, Molly. No one opposed the choice.

I hope you get shot by a stray bullet. It's almost time for me to go. Girls are more likely than boys to be malnourished, suffer poverty, face violence and be refused an education, according to a new report. There are no stupid questions.

Ask them to wait till I come. Did Casper say why he wasn't coming? I'd like to meet her someday.

Erik wouldn't let Adlai in. I doubt that Curt ever said that.

My professor of French is my own age. One more hour and the turkey will be ready. I figured something was up. They threatened and denounced each other. I know you think highly of Cristina. He taught me how to spell the word. Last year in the summer I worked part-time on a farm. I like the way you walk. I should've paid in advance. I climbed over the fence.

What's your favorite thing to do?

The city has decided to do away with the streetcar. Why would Adlai want to help me? Has anyone ever told you what really happened that day?