Macaws are varicoloured birds. We can not live without water, not even for one day. I know what you must think of me. The hunter aimed at the bird, but missed. We can be there.

Everyone laughed at us.

Just because a certain book does not interest readers does not mean that the fault lies in the book. You sprained your ankle. Somehow I can't picture Dylan living in Boston. They stepped on board the airplane. She's far more responsible than you ever were. There are certain things that you should think over before you make any decision.

Is that a new jacket? We used to take long car trips when I was a kid.

Teri is in the office working on his laptop.

Atuqtuaq habitually speaks Inuktitut and speaks a bit of English. I have a lot of friends living in Boston. I can't find the keyhole. In spite of the heavy traffic, we arrived on time.

It is difficult to find a happy medium between city and countryside. What do you call these? Well, that explains it. I'm leaving tonight. Dan is finally here. That chimney is very high. This movie is horrible.

I think I've seen enough. I haven't had this much fun in years. I'm a doctor. How about you? She took a trip to Paris. My uncle died of cancer. My son knows all the letters well. He changed his mind daily. Marci did a great job. I wanted to be the best.

Tomiko guessed my weight. I'm sorry! - It's OK. Don't worry. Let me tell them. Don't make me do it. The downclimb here is also dangerous as there are no handholds.

You aren't afraid of ghosts, are you? Has Siping changed much? Thanks in advance for your help. The knight knelt obligingly before his king. Tell him to come see me. Jingbai never drinks coffee in the afternoon. This dog is staring at me as if it wanted to eat me. Take a good look, it's really fresh! Brandi couldn't answer any of my questions.