931-843-4110

The secret of influencing people lies not so much in being a good talker as in being a good listener. Can you recommend a good play? I promise you I'll help Phil. Men whistled at the plough; [gleaners and haymakers were seen in quiet groups at work;] sheep and oxen pastured; boys whooped and called, in fields, to scare away the birds. The world is split into two camps. I just can't get along with him. Nobody noticed that she was absent until the meeting ended. I won't let him go there.

931-843-4110

They searched high and low for the missing boy but to no avail. She's a very timid girl.

931-843-4110

The Knesset numbers 120 members. His lecture is very long. The wind blows. The marionette took off his clothes and laid them on the sand to dry. Vladimir didn't give me a choice. I promised not to say anything. The accident bereaved her of her son.

931-843-4110

Why are you in a rush?

931-843-4110

Christian died of kidney failure. I want to spend my life with you. We've been had. You don't look like a weightlifter. Dan studied psychological warfare techniques at infantry academy. I don't want him to touch me. I haven't spoken to Blake since. Taninna goes to the library and studies every day.

931-843-4110

Norma can expect to hear from us by the end of the month. Charge this bill to me. Earth is perfectly suited for life.

931-843-4110

Tahsin is untidy. Drink wine and have the gout, and drink no wine and have the gout too. I hardly know him. Thank goodness, you've come to. I thought Alastair was sleeping. Have you noticed that Kyoto and Tokyo are anagrams? Have a pleasant journey. Bolivia is called "Buliwya" in Quechua. Her repertoire on the piano is not very large, but she has learned every piece by heart. Maybe Pinocchio's wooden head with its inbuilt high tech microchip has more intelligence than the rest of the world.

931-843-4110

He brushes his teeth. My brother became an engineer. Whatever you say, Timothy. You are mad. Things just kept going downhill from there. You're cooking.

931-843-4110

The U.S. is not a theocracy, although some shallow thinkers would like it to be so. They forget that if some religion becomes the established authority, the government might become controlled by someone else's religion, not theirs. The cistern is empty. Where is it located? What am I supposed to eat? I tend to agree with them. Nils stole the diamond. I'm going to try my best to prevent Edmond from doing that. Suddenly rain began to fall.

931-843-4110

That's the way it happened. Do you know how to operate a computer?

931-843-4110

I am calling to make an appointment with you. Maarten could probably help you with that. He has her on a pedestal. The world is getting smaller every year. I wish you would stop doubting me. She grabbed her purse. You don't seem to understand anything. I know that Caroline was there a few hours ago. I'm too old for Harmon.

931-843-4110

I wanted to get a lot of money. Anton switched his phone to manner mode before he walked into Adlai's office. The cottage industry is in good health.

931-843-4110

Becky needs some serious help. He was present at the ceremony. Lynne's not in a good mood. Is everything cool? Raman graduated with honors. Don't worry! The test is easy. I wonder if this really works.

931-843-4110

Open the gate. He's eating an apple. I know who you want to talk to.

931-843-4110

I want to know who you plan to ask to the prom. I like English, but I can't speak it well. The prime minister already voted in his city of residence. That's normal. The photo brought back many happy memories of my childhood. Takayuki was dead wrong. Now that I think of it, it's too small - that ring. Let it be on your head! The always wanted to be a teacher. Words, when well chosen, have such great force in them.

931-843-4110

Emergency exits must be kept free of blockages for public safety. I need that medicine. Thanks a lot, Everett. We are going to leave tomorrow. You should've taken better care of your bicycle. Who would've cared?

931-843-4110

I can't believe you really want to do that. To tell the truth, she no longer loves him. It can't be! Fish food is used in fishing. We need to eat something.