(934) 470-7229

Didn't you say Santa was an architect? Vishal met Jwahar at a dinner party. We got married three years ago. The movie wasn't as interesting as the book. With money you can do everything. Don't wait till the last minute. It was so cold this morning that I left my coat on. He seldom reads an editorial and is not a book worm. Tell him it's not my fault. I'll never tell anybody.

(934) 470-7229

Linda was so disappointed that she burst into tears. What's the easiest way to learn French? A good idea came across her mind at the last moment. And I always worried about it.

(934) 470-7229

We should have gotten married. When I was at high school, I knew a lot of jokes. I noticed him sneak into the room. The man threw his flute into the lake. Wash your hands with a bar of soap. During his seven years in Japan, he studied Japanese in earnest. You can't yell at her. If something bad happened, I didn't see it. I don't know what you're waiting for. He needn't go in such a hurry.

(934) 470-7229

We're going to eat a lot tonight so I hope you're not on a diet. I know that he set them all against me. Are you seriously ill? This is your key. I stopped by to see you yesterday afternoon, but you weren't in. She said with deepest tenderness, "Are you all right"? That's typical.

(934) 470-7229

I think you know I like you a lot. Ravi began to sing his favorite song and Dimetry harmonized with him. They went on vacation together. I wish I could do something. A self-proclaimed democrat, who is lucky enough to live in a democratic country, but who constantly swears at politicians without committing himself to politics, has probably not understood the word "Democracy". Is Monty still in town? On weekends, many people work instead of having a rest.

(934) 470-7229

Clarissa was badly beaten up. Please telephone me before you come. Dublin is in Ireland. You can play this piano, but not at night. Arlene knows how to repair computers.

(934) 470-7229

I was hoping to surprise them. Where would you like us to put these supplies? He is beyond hope. You really mean a lot to me. Did the Indians invent cigars? Sam earns a good salary. The whole town was amazed. The shop assistant went out of his way to find what we needed. He's absent due to his sickness. Thanks, buddy!

(934) 470-7229

I wish she would eat what I give her without complaining. How is your dad? I like the way Juri plays the guitar. I'm not censoring you. Pascal is washing his hands. Mitch wasn't hungry. I suggest we try a little harder next time. They want change. They hate staying in one place. I can't believe Margaret is really planning to do this. We're innocent.

(934) 470-7229

He reads foreign books, not to mention Japanese ones. I don't remember where I put my umbrella. A mother tends to hold her baby on the left. She has unrealistic standards.

(934) 470-7229

Raanan moved into my neighborhood. I went all over her curves, all night, without wearying. Glenn is likely to be back soon. I have a nosebleed. He doesn't want to admit that he has a drinking problem. I have tried for hours to remember where I put my keys, but it has completely escaped me. The young soldier was confused. Johnathan pretended not to notice that Liyuan was looking at him. Edith looked into the rec room.

(934) 470-7229

I must hurry. You have no idea how tired I am of all this complaining. We'll always be there for them. What are you doing here, Warren? Everybody seemed to be paying attention. Gordon didn't even text Arthur to tell her he'd be late. Tor turned himself in. Pay honor to the brave. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Lions run fast.

(934) 470-7229

What a beauty she is! It is not music. My father was busy. My brother is not satisfied with his new car. He is my brother's friend. He is a British citizen, but lives in India. Sofia changes channels during commercials. Drew has studied both French and English.

(934) 470-7229

Nobody wants to help them. Larry doesn't like Suyog that much. Oliver and Lorenzo often talk to each other using Skype. Let me know when you're coming back.

(934) 470-7229

There's no reply to that question immediately. Roxane will be looking after the children while I'm at work. We're staying there for three months. We must not stay here. I don't want the money. She found the missing money. Will you look after the children? How did you know how to do that? I am a poor correspondent.