Oh, woe is me! I swam in the river. Why aren't you sitting down?

Monty's plan didn't sound stupid. She will be in Paris by now. The site http://esperanto.typeit.org/ really facilitated my survival in Tatoeba. It's a minute to three o'clock. A dog was running after a cat.

Perry played golf last Monday. I'd better go with Patrice. Ragnar blew his head off with a shotgun. They wanted to upscale their industrial power. Mitch offered to help Mahesh move.

You just got shot. It isn't true. Can you prove Takayuki didn't do it? She is open to people who have a different point of view. I trust Richard; he is a man of his word. Not only did he come but he also offered to help me. She will give birth in July.

You seem very knowledgeable about that. I'd like to have Aimee and Roberto over for dinner. Are you short? We heard someone go upstairs. It was a calm winter evening. Angela is former NYPD. He disappointed me. Do you think they'll break the 10-second barrier in the 100-meter dash? Those consequences are no concern of mine. I can't find my plane ticket.

She watched over her mother all night. The teacher is on the phone. This hall can hold 5,000 people. I almost never eat game meat. He makes it a rule to keep a diary every day.

I borrow money. How many books can I borrow? There's got to be some way to stop Guillermo. Do you want to let me talk or not? How many years have you two been married? I want a hug. Janos wants a hug, too. She is very healthy.

That's a beautiful song. I stayed at an inexpensive hotel when I was in Boston. Our dog buries bones in the yard. We ourselves decorated the room. The bicycle under the tree is mine. He had to call on all his experience to carry out the plan. It's possible that Julius will get into Harvard. Tuna has been working here more than three years.

I don't have many years left. I'm not senile. I don't drink that without sugar. I think Charley must be pretty sleepy by now. He is proficient in Farsi. The lemons are cheap. Since the bus had been delayed, we had a long wait in the rain.

He practised the natural defence style. Debbie said that he liked me. There were thirty people present at the meeting. She's not admitting her mistake. Women aren't exactly throwing themselves at me. He filled the bottle with water. You have to be active. I can't think clearly sometimes.

Thomson found out that atoms are indivisible.

Has Pontus ever told you why he doesn't like Manolis? I owe my life to her. Kylo is having his operation tomorrow. I've never drank milk with tea. Where is the Argentinean embassy? Does Carolyn cry a lot?