(936) 425-5327

It's possible, isn't it? We should do our utmost to establish world peace. The Beurs March broke out after several episodes of racism and violence. You're interrupting me. I would also take a lot of money. Do you have time to eat lunch with me? He tore the newspaper in half. It was your mistake, not mine. I have a full-time job.

(936) 425-5327

Is it safe to eat a pig's eyeball? Isaac Newton was born on December 25, 1642.

(936) 425-5327

Carolyn has a pocket watch. What was your decision to purchase our product based on? It is a great pity he was given up for lost. I know that can't really happen.

(936) 425-5327

Tobias knows best. Jorge didn't pass the squirrel test. There's a lot of dangerous stuff in this warehouse. The arrow pierced the thick board. The delivery of the goods was delayed due to the storm. Other members received less severe verdicts by the court.

(936) 425-5327

Carolyn looked grouchy, so King didn't approach him. I need you to control yourself. She didn't see Michel when she was in Paris?

(936) 425-5327

I'm as old as you. Her mother's death was a blow to the little girl. Marek waited until Lynn was out of earshot before he started talking. Pontus is a feisty little one! The sniper is driving a white van. It is urgent to go to the bathroom. Where is my dog? Your death will not have been in vain. These goods may not be available locally. Who are you afraid of?

(936) 425-5327

Raymond wants you to know what he can do to help. He did it out of kindness. My gerbil has gone missing. The enemy finally gave in. Out of a hundred soldiers, ten returned unharmed, the rest died. Look, we're safe enough for the moment. I couldn't spot them. I chose to study stenography.

(936) 425-5327

She deserves to know the truth. I couldn't take money from you. Where can I meet him? Starting is half the task. My parents want me to come home. Don't pick your teeth in front of me. There are many flowers in the garden. She keeps on asking me for money.

(936) 425-5327

You sure are persuasive. She advised him to go on a strict diet. You just have to trust each other. Would you like a window seat or a seat on the aisle? Jarl will run the company. I want you to call the police.

(936) 425-5327

Darryl certainly drives a nice car. He's hungry and thirsty. The poet was no richer than a beggar. I don't know where I'm going to go. I was going to call him, but thought better of it. Would you please hold on? Don't hurl insults at me, young lady.

(936) 425-5327

What time does that restaurant close? My parents taught me to respect my elders.

(936) 425-5327

Johnny has a date with Olaf Friday evening. I'm at the Libre Software Meeting to present the Tatoeba project. I overheard Warren and Rudy speaking French to each other just before class. He who loves not wine, woman and songs, remains a fool his whole life long.

(936) 425-5327

Jan told Rob to clean her room. Could you actually eat this? I can't walk. May I see your ID? It's beyond me why he continues to be so upset. You must be at least eighteen to view this sentence. It's possible that I might not be at tomorrow afternoon's meeting. That isn't the problem. Are you ambitious? We have recently discussed this problem.

(936) 425-5327

I'm sure about this. Kenton isn't in our group. The plan is under discussion. Sam is patient. Hitler and his allies had won battle after battle. You had a close call. You nearly died. We arrived a little late.

(936) 425-5327

He stood very close to her. Give a man a fish and he'll have dinner for a night; teach a man to fish and he will have dinner for a lifetime. What did you write?

(936) 425-5327

Hwa is eager to help Those out. The situation was hopeless. Nelken will keep his word, I hope.

(936) 425-5327

I cannot recall when he moved to Boston. Raise a loud voice, then all goes wrong. "Does it taste good?" "Yeah, it's good." Juha called Loren every bad name under the sun. He went to see the captain, but he wasn't allowed to speak to him. Victoria was the one who gave this to me. Then the grandmother smoothed his hair and told him some more tales.