It's January now. Naturally, it snows. I'm going to run a couple of errands. Wanna tag along?

But suddenly, Little Venusian really needs to go and pee. Let's not do anything that might get us in trouble. Are you really going on the date with Deirdre? As for me, I think the play was quite interesting. Sam is smoking his pipe. You can't keep Josh from going to work today. Many people are better off than they used to be. The psychologist asked me a whole battery of questions. You're not a good teacher.

If you wanted more cake, all you had to do was ask.

It won't be long before she gets over her illness. Not only were we hungry, but we were also suffering from thirst. I struck the wall with my fist. Could we order now? I'm trying to figure something out. I told you Turkeer was busy. I'd like to make amends.

His hobby is stamp collecting. I take my hat off to him for his hard work. That word is old fashioned. Some of us have other things we need be doing now. Srikanth and Randolph are very good friends. Trying tried to prevent Rolfe from joining the army. Great! I don't think I shall get through all this work this afternoon. The firm provides its workers with their uniforms, but they are expected to have them regularly cleaned.

Yamada tried hard to keep his anger against his boss in check. Her hair didn't look dyed. You must think of your old parents. It's unusually warm today. Look, I need this. He is without doubt one of the most successful businessmen in Japan. I was singing. This car is older than I am. What is your mission?

The children on the beach are building a sand castle.

He thinks me unkind, too. As they're not there this weekend, they gave me the keys of their apartment. It is good for us to understand other cultures.

She told him a joke, but he didn't laugh. You must take care driving. It's a good investment.

Allen knew why Boyd went to Boston. He finished the bulk of his work before dinner.

Guido is going to have to go to a hospital. I can't understand this. Please forgive Triantaphyllos. We've worked really hard on this.

Since you have a fever, you should stay home. What did you two talk about? However if you get carried away you'll risk failure so take care! He learned to dive when he was five. Do you see the rose? Rogue probably knows where Melinda is.

We have a lot of free time this week.

My car didn't start because of the cold. A critic once said that if you saw my ballet paintings, you didn't have to go to a live performance. Was it a lie when you said you loved me? Take some time off. Please be quiet! This is going to get messy. There is no alternative. I consider that a good sign.

This amulet brings me good luck. Guido eventually became a doctor. She arrived on time. I arrived in time. We're confident that you are up to the challenge of the new position. Er...

What do you do when you're not studying? What colour is your car? Cliff is the cutest boy in the class. They cannot do without camels in this country.

I did my job. Samuel has completely recovered and can go back to work.

Radishes are commonly used as a salad vegetable and eaten raw. How should this sentence be interpreted? I'm already wet! He has got a good camera. He is indifferent to the suffering of others.