A man who is poor, but independent of other people, is only dominated by his needs. A man who is rich, but dependent, is subordinate to another person, or to several. She forced him to eat spinach. Wilson's solution is similar to Hudson's in that they used the same constants. Kari had a lot of fun at the party.

He decided to trust the lawyer with the document. We need to be going. Is that what you would do? The world is a place of seemingly infinite complexity. I am Doraemon. Do people ever accuse you of being stubborn? That book contains useful ideas. This train left Aomori thirty minutes late, so we won't arrive at Tokyo before noon, I'm afraid. Luckily nobody got injured. And yet this is sheer hard work.

I stayed at my uncle's while I was in Tokyo. Love is the cheapest of all religions. I've enjoyed working with Leigh.

I wonder whether I should be proud or ashamed that there is no information about me on the first five pages of internet search results for my name. Have I ever let you down before? Every great achievement was once considered impossible. We watched the children play. Roxie and Al don't eat meat anymore.

It was great. I went to Kyoto. What exactly will it cost? Do you know what they call alternative medicine that works? Medicine. What kind of flowers should we get for Nici? Is that mine? Raanan has written more than 300 songs. We didn't find anything.

Do you copy? Dan's car was found outside a pub. He had a fatal lack of ability to think logically.

The other animals of the forest came to watch the wedding dance, and they, too, danced all night in the moonlight. Morgan will need our help. They're changing the color of my dress. I know the very person that will do this job. I'm waiting for Brodie to tell me what to do. Whose idea was it to pitch the tent here? What's all this got to do with Sanford? We stand against free trade. I quit smoking two years ago. I saw Piet waiting in the lobby.

A year has passed since then. They look rather fake. I didn't hear Samuel leave. Our teacher doesn't just speak English, but French too. John wanted to be completely independent of his parents.

I just want you to go away. This hat is too small. Please show me another one. Did you hear something? I gave him a gold watch. That's why I wasn't able to arrive yesterday. The line was huge and stretched all the way around the block. All art is quite useless.

I haven't formed an opinion on the subject yet. There's no reason for you to quit. I seldom see her.

He didn't tell the truth for fear she should get angry. I'm getting sleepy. This road is closed to traffic for construction work. What colour do you like? I agree to this plan. This is the last one. They sent him to North America. Add the sugar and eggs, and beat well. Hey, slow down! He is better than me at math.