The owner of this bar never sells liquor on credit. Dimetry is usually quite organized. What other choice do we have? What size helmet do you need?

Lewis used to like baseball. Nobody cares who you are. Roger and Johnnie had their first child in Boston.

No one believes that anymore. I didn't think about it too much. If he'd been there, he'd have told you to mind your manners. I've checked the records. Fascism is a system of government that sucks up to business and has no respect for human rights. I believe in exercising regularly. The trees are planted at intervals of thirty meters. His classmates laughed at him at once. I visited one.

Adjust the microscope's focus. I've ruined everything. What you lack is stamina.

It's just a boy. We're just good friends. Subra can't very well turn his back on Todd now. Long, long ago, there lived an old king on a small island. I'm taking him his lunch. Same sex marriage is now legal in 20 countries worldwide, including Ireland as of yesterday. I don't remember Loren's smile anymore.

This is what we were talking about yesterday. Roughly how many minutes does it take to get to the station by taxi? I'm sorry to trouble you so often.

The man's third attempt to stop smoking ended in failure. I need a bag to carry it in. Malaclypse needs a dozen eggs. He feels no reluctance in acknowledging errors.

With so many people around he naturally became a bit nervous. That would be a waste of time. Make certain that he returned home safely. That she behaves this way is odd.

In my free time, I write poetry. I was anxious for her safety. There was much argument against the bill. If Saumya's not happy, I'm not happy. Wes has trouble dealing with this kind of situation. My brother-in-law died last Friday. I'm sorry, but I don't feel up to this right now. We haven't tried that yet.

Come see what I got for you. As of tomorrow, this e-mail address will be invalid. As was often the case with him, he came late. We were robbed of the documents on the way. Trust me. You don't want that. I'm proud to have him as a friend. I'm good at math. Why do you want to hurt Moran? Ian doesn't have to hurry.

You broke my heart. For your information, you are no longer welcome here. What do you say we hang out together on the weekend? Give me my beer. Roger saved a lot of money. Let's take a break and drink some tea. The letters Damone wrote to Metin were returned unopened. Methadone is commonly prescribed as a pain killer. May I look at that magazine? Pim didn't answer all the questions.

He cannot have done such a thing.

Paul doesn't like doing homework. I agree with Dominick one hundred percent. We are to go on a hike tomorrow.

I leave by train soon. Won't you speak more slowly? Scatter, you chickens! It was love at first sight. If I were with you, it would be summer all year round. I wish I were as handsome as he.

I can't just let them kill me. She grabbed her towel and headed for the beach. How is your weekend going so far? Can I borrow $30? Debi says he's too tired today to help.

It is not good, to say the least. She doesn't eat the red apple. You shouldn't read people's private letters without permission. You're injured and need medical attention. I have often heard him speak English. Bill told Dwayne that it was wrong to lie. The waiter filled our glasses to the brim. He is a creep. There's always next year.

As compared with the English, we are too near-sighted. Helge didn't really mean that as a compliment. I believe that both of you are pretty handsome. Manuel is one of my drinking buddies. He sent me a letter asking if the book had reached me. Rabin didn't want any of his friends to see his driver's license. I expect Presley will be seeing Giovanni again this evening. We'll be ready to go soon.