Spanish is her mother tongue. It being Sunday, I didn't get up early. Lawrence and Sassan looked at each other for a long time. None of them were present at the meeting.

Are you a cop? Merton looked at the fuel gauge. This hat will suit her. Everything was wrong.

He married a Canadian girl. The team spirit was unbelievable, we were all in this together. I'll lend it to you. I'm going to tell you about a strange incident. How could you not notice? This is his handbag. Jagath is busy now and can't speak to you.

I wrote a letter to him. When you have time you should read this book. I can't believe that that just worked.

Now that we are established in our new house we shall be glad to receive visitors. Be sure to come at 3. I'm not going to Boston.

I'm getting good at this. I guess I could give it a shot. Why should I leave? We won't speak again.

Landmines kill 15,000 to 20,000 people every year, many of them children. Why can't you just be grateful for what you have? Juergen will be here when you get back. I haven't seen anything of Mr Kimura lately. Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it. Where do you think Bud was? However, it seems that just because it's a 'low risk day' doesn't mean that you won't get pregnant from intravaginal ejaculation. I am looking forward to seeing you in this town. Are you acquainted with C++? Trent missed his chance.

Lar might have an identical twin. You need to sit down and rest. I'm working on my computer. I don't want to say anything. I don't waste anything. Example is better than precept. I think you need to call them. It's no longer safe here.

Dominick is very childish. I'm kind of busy right now. Cookie's house is made of wood. Marshall isn't interested in Pierre. We've had a heavy rain, so the playground is muddy.

I don't know if Lynne is still alive or not. Let's take a trip. Welcome back to Boston. "How are we gonna find the princess with the power going out?" "Maybe there's a switch in one of the rooms. Remind me to check!" I like news programs on TV. The answers to those questions are yes and no, respectively. I suppressed a yawn. Friends are thieves of time. I am sure he'll tell you as soon as he comes.

Granville leaned out the window of his car and pressed the button on the intercom at the gate.

It is five years since they came to Japan. On June 18 at the Niigata city aquarium, 7000 fish died because of a mistake by an employee. Can't we break it? We are measuring the depth of the river. You're too polite.

In his speech, he cast aspersions on all religions except his own. His neighbor will care for the children while she is away. My teacher recommended me to read Shakespeare. Where should I check in for Tokyo? The zombie dragged his rotten leg behind him with an eerie scraping sound. Winning a lottery is an easy way of making money. I'm going to see what I can do to help. Jennie grew up in a foster home.

Brown saw that he was surrounded. I feel a little insecure. These are the types of people that need those instructions. He and she got married three years ago. Your success depends a lot on how your manager and other people in the office perceive you.

I'll wait here until he comes back. You're taking a big risk coming here. Joon is flying to Boston tomorrow.

Corporate earnings for the first quarter were disappointing.

She's the boss around here. She always speaks to him in a loud voice. Caleb bought each of them a camera. How did Dustin find out about that? Don't put me in the same class with them. Terrence didn't want to live on the street. I cannot pick my nose here. There are too many people. She was his first love. Gypsy wants to pay back the money he owes.