937-322-0943

Naim was really skinny when I first met him. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

937-322-0943

We played soccer yesterday. I see the children who had a cold. I want permission to go home early. His last movie was very successful. Is that possible?

937-322-0943

I understood her feelings and thoughts even without words. French from Quebec is spoken by more than 7 million speakers. I think it's highly unlikely that Miles will show up today. Thanks to the Internet, the world is beginning to turn away from the centralization of resources and power that characterized the Industrial Revolution. We felt really betrayed. Do you have any other questions you'd like to ask?

937-322-0943

Saul thought he was finished, but Tiefenthal told him that he wasn't. The couple was quarrelling and Chris knocked Beth down. One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble. Stan seems to lack energy. How come I didn't roll the car window up?

937-322-0943

It's up to me. What's happening in Boston? She knows ten times more English words than me.

937-322-0943

I learned French all by myself. He can't swim, he will sink! Morgan always looked happy, but never was.

937-322-0943

You have to believe me. I'm innocent! She works in an Oxfam shop. Have you questioned him? Stanley made Judy something to eat. I need all the practice I can get. I expected Laurianne to offer to help. You made me late. Isaac had no idea what David and John were talking about. They were looking for a fight. I'm used to hearing sirens.

937-322-0943

They had been working together for common interests. Manavendra looked up. Is it a bad idea to eat cockroaches? William is allergic to mould. As the days passed into weeks, even the teacher praised him, for he saw him attentive, hard working, and wide awake, always the first to come in the morning, and the last to leave when school was over. Are we already leaving? My name is Piete. Raise your hand if I read your name.

937-322-0943

Isn't it embarrassing going shopping for clothes with your mother even as a university student? After hours of browsing TV Tropes, Lyle could predict the ending of any show. This gave him a distaste for entertainment that, in a roundabout way, enabled him to make time for a more productive life. Whatever we find in here is mine. She is a real beauty. I could not help laughing at his jokes. Rajesh can't cook.

937-322-0943

Juliane has decided to eat more mints. San Francisco is a city of great beauty. Why are we poor? Hide the money. No matter what happens, I won't be surprised. It's over. When will the law go into force?

937-322-0943

Government should be transparent.

937-322-0943

Kyung saved every letter that Becky sent him. It's just big enough for her. What are you playing with? Are you back to stay? This is totally unusual. He would be the last to deceive you.

937-322-0943

He's a teetotaler. I wondered why Plastic was absent from school.

937-322-0943

I can't understand this business. Baseball is a lot more fun than golf. Serdar sustained minor injuries when he was struck by a car on the pedestrian crossing. Hey boys, what's up? I have a flat tire. The bomb exploded two days ago. This is exactly what America needs. We formed a circle around the teacher.

937-322-0943

Mayo tells me you and Rich are planning to get married. Outside, the storm was rumbling. He has two classes in the morning and one in the afternoon. Clay had the time of his life at the party last night. The phone rang, but I didn't answer.

937-322-0943

We have witnesses. You are weaving a carpet, aren't you? I'm going to see Mahesh. Sofia isn't wearing any shoes. I'm sorry I said anything. Donovan said he cried all night. They've crossed the border. The question is who made that mistake. We followed orders.

937-322-0943

They believe in Marxism and don't believe in religion. I knocked a glass off the table. Rain is forecast for this evening. When was it purchased?

937-322-0943

The last thing I need right now is something else to worry about. I've told them all about you. That will pass. Use the highest heat settings only when you're ironing fabrics made of natural fibers like cotton or linen. The white spots on Saturn are believed to be powerful storms. My wife isn't beautiful. Yours is. He is lacking in experience. Our ship is badly damaged. I feel fine today. It was unbelievable.