What is inside there? This school is ours. The natives were tormented by a long spell of dry weather. His rude reply provoked her to slap his face. Part failed to finish the race. Do you think he's innocent? The voices of the people who are in the office are soft. Specially, we shouldn't be selfish. I take a maintenance pain pill for arthritis. I spent the whole week alone, and I longed for conversation.

I need to know your answer by Friday.

She refused to take the money. She was seen at a restaurant with her lover. I wonder where this road goes. How about stopping over at Kyoto and sightseeing at the old capital? Hi, how're you doing?

I'm coming for you!

Okay, who are you? This sentence is not a translation. It's the original. I don't think I'll make it to your party. Because of the bad weather, the plane was delayed three hours. Let's not beat around the bush! I'm pregnant, and you're the baby's father. The escaped prisoners are still on the run. Don't worry too much. It's okay. I swim almost every day. Could you please leave? What are you on about?

There are seven men and four women in my section. Shean is still sleeping. This subject should be discussed in detail. No, she has never fallen in love. Your lips look very kissable. Can you break a 1000 yen bill? The scholarship made it possible for me to continue my studies.

In his boyhood, Yasunari Kawabata took care of his grandfather.

Violence begins where patience ends. He's an old plutocrat. He went bankrupt. Why do you want the world to know about Japanese gardens? I certainly wouldn't want to be seen with Rex. Larry didn't want to stand in line. I used to look up to him, but not anymore. Are you aware of anyone who would want to harm Gideon? I think you've been very generous. I have no friends supporting me.

Are you just going to give up? It was seven thirty. She doubled over, clutching her side. There are no rules. Don't get lost, please. I fed some meat to my dog. We're having a party tonight.

Shamim is stuck in a traffic jam. Are you ever going to tell me how you did that? They should not intervene in the internal affairs of another country. I know I have it here somewhere. Nate has told me good things about you. I know where Doyle went last weekend. Rodger and Trent are the same height. I don't know what it is, but it's something very big.

The artistic beauty of the garden is truly amazing.

I have things to do. What Carlo told you isn't true. Now tell me, how much does a map cost? Do you like copyrights as much as I do? Hail, friend. That ancient ruin was once a shrine. We don't deserve this. Do you think he would accept my invitation?

Jess warned the police about a scheme to assassinate the mayor. I'm not saying his music is bad. I ate some potato chips. Get Unlimited Space Now! When was the last time you grilled meat? Jeffery says he was hungry. I want to go back to my quarters.