937-574-2154

Mosur is persuasive. When he saw a policeman coming, he began to run like anything. I must find the answer. She doesn't have a driving licence. Are there many women in your work unit? There were no problems. Prices dropped recently.

937-574-2154

She was wonderfully alive for her age. Are you sure you can do that by yourself? I never saw his face.

937-574-2154

Sorrel asked Sanford for guidance. Tell me who you saw. I can't bake bread because I don't have an oven. Let's play cards instead.

937-574-2154

I wanted to show you first. Ze can't be a victim of sexual harassment against hirself...for now. Jochen and Hohn should be very happy together. You aren't fat.

937-574-2154

He went about the store looking for something to buy. His uncle appeared rich. It goes in the direction of a disaster.

937-574-2154

They are like flies around a honeypot. The great majority is for the project. She isn't at home now. Clay saw where Dory lives. They opened up their wedding album and had a little stroll down memory lane.

937-574-2154

What's the name of the girl we saw at the festival that day? Let's go get lunch. We all regret what happened. Please hurry. We're late already.

937-574-2154

Donn would never give up.

937-574-2154

I want to see who's in the classroom. He used to drink beer. Pontus took off her sweater and tied it around her waist. He tried to seem calm but his trembling hands betrayed him. I just wish Randolph could be here. You're a keeper. Will you sing some English song for us? I have a question for them.

937-574-2154

I'm cool with that. I will return the book as soon as I can.

937-574-2154

This was her first novel. Walt insisted that he didn't mean to say that Heinz was ugly. We're planning to discuss that problem at tomorrow's meeting. I'm not afraid of flying. I see you had to work late again last night. The truth can be more painful than a lie. That shirt is very dirty. It needs washing before you go to school.

937-574-2154

Why do you want to hurt me so much? Third time's the charm. Let's go say hi to Jennie. What are you doing for New Year's Eve? Three years have passed since we married. Happiness does not consist of how much you possess. The book was new. Thank you for your time and effort. Why don't you like to speak in your language in public? They like to sing.

937-574-2154

Please don't kill me! He kicked in a lot of money. I'm a friend of Leonard and Ross's. Could anything be more romantic? Alfred will deliver the message. The dreadful fire shall be hot to many. But it's true. The boat drifted about on the sea.

937-574-2154

You're the only one who can do that. Where is the capital of the United States of America? Do you want to end up like us? Spass was almost hit by a truck. The pilot seemed unfamiliar with the jet's advanced electronic systems. Children love Halloween. People die in wars. I am interested in American literature. Nobody knew that Kelvin was a dangerous child molester.