Don't you have something in my price range? I have to shake hands with the President. Please make sure that we leave on time. It looks like I messed up. How will you be spending Christmas? You were really great.

We ordered the meal. This is a quiz that tells you which US presidential candidate is compatible with you. This aircraft is equipped with one of the most sophisticated flight management systems. I think I could convince Kemal to put you on the list. She was eager to go home. I'm not bald. Himawan doesn't think Hienz wants to go.

He was a very good skier when he was little. In the mean time, let's have a sit down. She died in their arms. The volcano has erupted twice this year. Nobody will believe his assertion that he is innocent. "May I use your pencil?" "Sure go ahead." There were only three children on the bus.

Do you think we'll have good weather? I've never taken drugs. He will be killed by his boss. Rodney was taken prisoner by the Germans. I hope Elias doesn't die. Are you thinking about her? You don't even have to explain. I have seen him many times.

I'll take care of your dog.

When one nation pursues a nuclear weapon, the risk of nuclear attack rises for all nations. Stay down! I want to be the best swimmer in Australia.

That's exactly the way it happened. I swear. I've been calling all day. Don't give up on your dreams. I had not waited long before he arrived.

Curt grew up around here. My tail hurts! The new bishop was installed with much pomp and circumstance. To hear is to obey.

She disliked him. She took to him immediately. Lowell always lets us help. He did not know how many of them needed help. I want a cake. Everything's coming up roses. The door will not open.

They killed her. Go on, sit down. Dan set off the alarm system. Kevan decided to tell Leonard about his past. If wealth was better distributed, there would be less poverty. The fighter plane released its bombs. There's someone in the backyard. I'll ride my bike to work. I have to withdraw some cash from the bank. I can get you more.

There are things I have to know about. Who should I call? We might not need to pay the full price.

She's meditating. He doesn't speak our language. Herbert would never lie to Francisco. Thank you. Please stop here.

I trained Wendell for the job. Jeff didn't like French class very much. Is this wine from Argentina? It's been seven years since we got married. Why are you so certain? I was at my wit's end. If a tree falls in a forest and nobody hears it, did it happen? If a man speaks his mind in a forest, and no woman hears him, is he still wrong? I won't let him hurt you.