937-593-4908

I had to let Coleen win. We had an agreement. You are such a nice person! You are so kind to me! Thank you. He didn't have MMR shots in Japan. I wrote him a letter and asked him to return home soon. All men are mortal. Lewis is leaving Kobe tomorrow morning. I'm not falling for that again. Jane wore the same ribbon as her mother did.

937-593-4908

Forgive me, my love. These pretzels are making me thirsty.

937-593-4908

Leave it alone. Where is the post office? I surfed the net late last night. Something has gone wrong. What percentage of Finns are Finno-Swedes? Pravin stared at the picture of his daughter. I declare this supermarket open. I did what I promised to do for her. You'll never believe what happened! I reckon it's time to wake Robert up.

937-593-4908

Mr Wood loved Linda dearly.

937-593-4908

Is she not a good French singer? A crowd collected to watch the fight.

937-593-4908

Niall watched the fight from a safe distance. It's urgent that I see her. Rich and Owen often travel together. There can be no people who have gone through as many hardships this century as the Jews. He still says that he did nothing wrong.

937-593-4908

We were created in God's image. The warm weather will bring the fruit trees into blossom soon. Gerard is an old boyfriend of Dan's.

937-593-4908

It is absurd to idle away the student life. Why did I forget to write the fax number? I was absolved from paying my father's debt. You're not Olson.

937-593-4908

He doesn't remember anything. You ought to have done something. How was I supposed to know who he was? I live on a quiet street.

937-593-4908

Swimming is a very useful skill. Just because you can't see ghosts, it doesn't mean that they're not there. Illness prevented her from attending the party. I like the way Giles smiles. That's just awesome. I don't know much about Ann. Bea sent a message to Tommy. Dan played an excerpt of classical music to the students.