937-631-8795

Torsten won't come. What does this mean, exactly? Larry is apparently a truck driver. It's not always possible to eat well when you are traveling in this part of the world.

937-631-8795

He travels about the world gathering facts about little known countries. Please send me the doctor's bill. I think you should tell Ramon that you don't like him. Laura did a great job here. I'm sure Guy is just fine. I'm hoping to find him. I only know what I've been told.

937-631-8795

I just had a talk with your teacher. I can't believe how hard it is to find a decent grub around here.

937-631-8795

Communism was the biggest issue in the campaign. I'll do what the boss tells me to do. Today I have an Esperanto class. It'll be interesting.

937-631-8795

The clock is ten minutes slow. I can't speak the Berber language, but someday I will speak it well.

937-631-8795

I'll go and talk to Jeffie. I can't speak French without making a lot of mistakes. Eli is the only one here who can speak French. He has a nice body. I think it's highly unlikely that Tim will ever be satisfied.

937-631-8795

No sooner had the bell rung than the teacher came into the classroom. He's not my boyfriend, it's just platonic love with benefits! You're really nice.

937-631-8795

Camels have either one or two humps. Loren looks happier today than he did the last time I saw him. "Do you love me?" "I don't know." There are stores along the street. We were unsure what kind of person Murthy would be and whether he would like to live in the same house as us. Oskar and Sofoklis are waiting for John and Alice. He runs the fastest. What's the target?

937-631-8795

What do you do when you have a financial disagreement in your family? These can be classified roughly into three types. Dennis is ambitious, isn't he? Please let me have my bill. If I were invisible I wouldn't have to dress myself. She left a message. She speaks Spanish, not to mention English.

937-631-8795

Would you like me to help you? Let me get it. Eggs are essential in the production of new human cells. She has dishonored the family. Kamiya is going to show me the ropes. There are only three of them.

937-631-8795

What kind of threats have you been receiving?

937-631-8795

Which of you came here first? I wrote the book. Nelken seems to be resourceful. I had to see it for myself. Once you did it, never do it again. I know you told me when you'd be coming, but I couldn't get there then. We gave all we had. What the day may bring is uncertain. What are some of your favorite TV shows?

937-631-8795

Do you think that those superheroes are endowed with talents we don't possess? It's not like I haven't heard it before. I'm of no use to you here. It sounds like they're not going to leave. Adrian ordered the same thing I did.

937-631-8795

Quantum physics has spawned a large amount of woo. Chet wanted to name his puppy Cookie. The privacy rules we used to follow just don't apply anymore. I'm thinking of burning your roost. It really is the height of comfort! Use the small one. I tried to talk to Marshall, but he ignored me. She bought a chick. Therefore we had to help each other and in that way the bonds between me and my sister were strong. They were plainly dressed.

937-631-8795

Really? I had locked it up before I went out.