Time is on my side. I never thought I'd see her there. I had no idea you knew them. It is there. What did Sofoklis reply? All the boys enjoyed skiing. I have better things to do than sit around all day waiting for Willie. I'm here for you in your time of need.

All men die, but not all men really live. Donne stared at the blank computer screen. You talked to him, didn't you? I never seem to remember his address. Only joking. I don't like writing. Lui has agreed to go with you.

Mae Jemison enrolled at Stanford University at the age of 16 and in 1977 graduated with degrees in both chemical engineering and Afro-American studies. I knew a shortcut to Ginny's house. Is there a garden in front of the house? Bears like to scratch their back on tree bark. He sent her a friend request. He brought out the truth of the murder case.

I am a member of the tennis club. Angela likes playing with his toy cars. The dog caught the meat. He was thinking of these three young men, his oldest playmates, with whom he had once played cops and robbers. I sort of had a crush on her. It took me more than a week to put the model ship together. Danny is a visual thinker. Do you think it was an accident? I want to see what's going to happen.

He was visibly bothered. I think time will tell. It was a great privilege working with you. Donnie aches all over after working all day. Stop talking with each other and listen! Amos and Trevor are on their way here now. Tell me when you want me to come. Marci caught Joshua looking at him. I share everything with her. Don't go there alone.

I sat on the sofa. Unfortunately, increasing the number of traffic signals at intersections didn't help decrease the number of traffic accidents. Chris is troubled. Gregg smiled amiably. You were probably too much tense and that prevented you from sleeping well. Boyce asked if he was invited. The work is almost done. I asked Gerard to wait a minute.

The greedy man was by no means satisfied with the reward. Does that seem fair to you? We have permission to be here.

I still don't know if we'll go to the museum. Michel is already here, but Tao hasn't arrived yet. This isn't so much fun. Give me your word you'll take care of Collin. Is there space for another person? Are you having problems with your car?

There's no free lunch. Wasn't that enough for you?

They found out their families didn't get along.