He is, indeed, a hard worker. Hugh is the perfect guy for me. I'll thank them. Cyrus gave him a little kiss on the cheek. I like to invest money in interesting projects. Modern DNA analysis has exonerated many people on death row in the US. Black cloth absorbs light. English is studied all over the world.

Don't stay indoors because it is cold outside. What did I do to deserve that? However, you should not lose heart. Don't lose heart! Tharen knew why Brenda left Boston. That joke he told really cracked me up!

I advise you not to go. Have you had a child disappear before? Martha is too drunk to be of much help. His ideas are based on his experience. Give us a minute, OK? Do you want to know how I did it? I thought I'd drop in to see you before I went to Boston. You are so stupid. Please don't move these tables. I can't seem to reach them.

The bus arrived empty.

The wrestler has a formidable grip. She was not far behind. I love studying music.

This car is out of date. Where would you like us to put these supplies? Come whenever you want to. You still haven't told me how old you are. Time is blind, man is stupid.

Margot walked away from the accident unhurt. Nothing can contribute more to peace of soul than the lack of any opinion whatsoever.

Note the function of the background layers of these graphic designs. Trying to convince Mongo to help us will be a complete waste of time. I want you to send this parcel at once. I am eternally grateful to my family for having instilled important values in me during my childhood. The ruler is short.

My parents pushed me to quit the baseball club. This deodorant leaves white stains on my shirt. Two, four, six and eight are even numbers. She gets up the earliest in my family. The dance was the most brilliant affair of the season. The hospital provides around the clock service. I can help them.

She was still clinging to the hope that her dog would be found alive.

I have no clue.

You may wait outside. There are comments associated with this question. Renu knew what Jonathan needed to do. Kinch wants to speak to you right away. I told you I'd changed my mind.

Having heard his love confession, the girl blushed. One can't put that in words. I love her but she loves him. Naoto came out from behind the curtain. Take it outside. He melted her heart. They declined to publish my book. Syed is afraid of spiders. Todd wanted to get to know Daniel better.

A lot is at stake. I cry whenever I listen to this song. Pay attention to what you're doing. Walking in the park, I met a friend of mine. Warren Harding won the election. He asked the strawberry-haired girl, who was behind the counter, some questions. I forgot my glasses somewhere. I don't pretend to love him.

I know that Sjaak went to Harvard. I still don't understand this. Meg and Ken sat on the bench. I cannot revise with this noise. How much fabric did you buy? I thought that as well, in my younger days. He led a very peaceful life in the country. There is meat, cheese and tomatoes in my sandwich.

There are two kinds of work in the world--head work and hand work; mental and manual. He came in sight of the building. This book is about stars. Do you think it impossible for the sky to turn charcoal black? He ripped a button off his coat. We have to take down the scaffolding. Night always follows day.

He died at the age of seventy. The hat fits her perfectly. My daughter was premature. Jared has my email address.