A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand. Let's go. The rules were recently relaxed. She was willing to do anything to save her daughters. Do you fancy me? We have some great news! Look at that house. Werner wouldn't murder anybody.

I regret what happened here yesterday as much as you do. I can't imagine Carsten doing that. Kangaroos have two small forepaws and two large, strong hind paws. We can travel together. You know this is wrong. His teacher should be strict with him. Ning saw Pia's car in the garage. I purchased one.

I hope you agree with this translation. I'm going to make myself happy. Thanks for helping me out. I like him personally, but don't respect him as a doctor. Jorge gave thanks to God. Murph is heavily armed. She had a beautiful smile. There is a garden at the back of our house.

Men don't drive as well as women. He is clever at making excuses.

Will you get my bed jacket? I'll meet you downstairs. May I eat that orange? Sylvan couldn't be bothered making the effort to get on with Hsi's mother. Are you learning Irish on your own? It didn't really happen that way. Assemble all of the leaders of my army. Some will be wearing new shoes next year.

When do you intend to start? Sometimes it makes things very complicated.

It is difficult to shoot a bird flying in the air.

Is this a date? He was not at all satisfied. It's all perfect.

We are on the right road, but let's continue to work hard! The downstairs was rented to a bookseller. I don't think you know what you're asking. Are you through with your breakfast? Jordan might not like it.

I think everything's fine. I feel good after one hour workout. I'm not as smart as you. Chip and I were right after all. Only the other day in a railway accident, without the time to send out a mayday, many people lost their lives. Mysore noticed Stagger wasn't wearing a wedding ring. You must see to it that the cakes do not burn. Do you believe that women have a sixth sense? That was awesome. Catherine says he can't wait any longer.

That car is his. It's all settled. I dared to support his opinion. I'm strong enough to do that now. That'd make you crazier than Nathan. I was a student myself once.

There are a lot of good restaurants in Boston.

He enjoyed hobnobbing with diplomats and celebrities. Keep me updated. We'll all be hungry, so be sure to bring enough food for everyone.

We can help her now.