940-591-8607

He was trained by an expert. Actually if you eat beets your urine may turn a light pink colour.

940-591-8607

It's not a good situation. What payment options are available? Does Dan understand the situation?

940-591-8607

It wasn't a coincidence.

940-591-8607

Which would you rather do, go to a movie or stay at home? The sky has brightened. Manjeri handed Jef the photo.

940-591-8607

As it is cold, you may keep your overcoat on. Vistlik likes to do that. Did Syun have dinner? I've seen her here before.

940-591-8607

She wrote down their name so as not to forget it. I don't like to write numbers. He knows what annoys her. The level of English instruction in Israel is very low.

940-591-8607

You're frank. Mac cut down all the trees in his front yard. Let me do my work in peace. This fact shows us that he is innocent. Are you tired right now? Germans have been warned not to eat cucumbers. Dewey is a character. The semester culminates in a final project and presentation. The power has been cut off since this morning.

940-591-8607

Ross reached for the door. I'm a member of the swimming club. This is the main entrance to their house. He is extremely friendly. He put on airs with his learning. I'm no use to anyone. I enjoyed swimming. You're not alone anymore. Piercarlo was forced to improvise.

940-591-8607

I work in telecommunications. From Carlsbad to Carlsworse. Are you busy here? He does not like being punished. I hitched a ride with Sunil. I can't read Arabic script. Seymour restarted his computer. That might be possible, I suppose. Do you want this watch mended? I did not hear you.

940-591-8607

Keep the rest for yourself. I don't want to be late for class on the first day. The two of them struck up a friendship very quickly. I can't concentrate with all this commotion going on. Stop torturing yourself. I think it's wonderful.

940-591-8607

Don't you think you're being a bit melodramatic? Caleb is a snotty little brat. We all thought that Socorrito had escaped. Thanks to both of you. It's the portrait of misery.

940-591-8607

I'd be happy if that happened again. I don't want Seymour's death on my conscience. The message was deleted. I am getting crazy according to everyone. Please ensure the genitals are obscured by a mosaic effect. Promises are things that must be kept.

940-591-8607

It is an oniric moment. Are you sure you don't want me to talk to Michel?

940-591-8607

If only I knew the answer now! They cheered as his train passed. I won't practice today.

940-591-8607

Is that what happened with her? The loss adds up to $1,000,000. I hated Rajendra at first. This is the first time I've ever decorated my house. Patience is a remedy for every grief. I knew I should've taken that. I want to take you with me.

940-591-8607

The classroom has finally warmed up. Urs is about the same age as me. You look like Harry Potter.