(940) 591-8607

There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship. They won't bother you anymore. Don't tell her I told you. Alfred should have apologized to Pierce. Don't feel sorry for me. We should tell it to them. Please let me know immediately if you would like to set up an area of the conference room for your products. That's different.

(940) 591-8607

Laws differ from state to state in the United States. The physical world is a complex network of events, and nothing occurs for only one reason. I was surprised by the question. Why don't we drop over to see her? The doctor says you're going to need a lot of rest. I'd better report this to Neal. Did you shave your legs?

(940) 591-8607

"Just go in and tell the boss you want a raise." "That's easier said than done." Spies make it their business to know things that you don't want them to know. Her lover is a spy working for the British government. Would it be OK if we spoke French instead?

(940) 591-8607

This company is building a factory in China. You must not speak ill of others behind their backs. Let's go visit them. You forgot our wedding anniversary. We don't even know where Per is. I can understand them. The is getting help.

(940) 591-8607

I'm glad to see the two of you are getting along. I usually take a bath after dinner. Bruno enjoys your company. Please stay seated until the plane comes to a complete stop. Harris was hungry. They can't get in. Morton and Hilda stared at each other with hatred.

(940) 591-8607

We need to do something quickly. Do you have blankets? Blessed are the pure in heart. I don't know. You'll have to ask. We have some other leads to follow up. Don't tell him about the party. She stood there looking at me. I know that times are tough. She made a few extra bucks writing the fortunes in fortune cookies. Text me when you get back home.

(940) 591-8607

Words fail me in expressing my emotion. Don't forget to see me tomorrow morning. I soon forgot it. Tuna handed the file to Andy.

(940) 591-8607

Can I get you a cup of coffee? By tomorrow, there'll be no more problems.

(940) 591-8607

My father is too old to work. My name is James, but please call me Jim. Pain, pain, go away. I had never seen so many squirrels in my life.

(940) 591-8607

I don't think you should tell Jesus that. Murat did it wrong. I would do it if Angela asked me to. He came to take a walk every morning after rehabilitation. You cannot do without a good dictionary. I can't help you right now. Debussy's Prelude to the Afternoon of a Fawn and the poem which it is based on share a dreamy, ethereal, but nonetheless passionate feel. I'm afraid my depth perception is very poor.

(940) 591-8607

The earth is round, not flat. He bought a guard dog to keep out intruders. It's totally up to you. If you have problems with low libido my suggestion is to go see a doctor or someone with expertise on this issue. Are you interested in Petr? Very little is needed to make a happy life.

(940) 591-8607

I didn't know who to deliver the package to. It is hard to determine the distance. I see that the fate of the land is making you very uneasy. I'm tired of watching TV. Let's do something else. The roses in the garden are blooming.

(940) 591-8607

Gruyere is a Swiss cheese, but it doesn't have any holes in it. The teacher acknowledged the pupil with a smile. Guillermo is my kind of girl. What the hell is wrong with you? Dan didn't even care to cover his tracks. He knew that you have a new car. Seventy-five divided by five is fifteen. The purple bicycle costs less than the yellow. I am not more intelligent than him.

(940) 591-8607

Cecilia picked a lot of flowers. I gave my old coat to them. Where should we begin? Will you give Spock this envelope? They want my death. If Billie goes, I'll go, too. The pie was delicious. I don't find that funny. When written as a numerical date, March 14, 2015 is 3/14/15, corresponding to the first five digits of pi (3.1415) - a once-in-a-century coincidence!

(940) 591-8607

I think I'd rather not eat that. You have no right to be here. He fell off the horse.

(940) 591-8607

Don't even get me started. Valerie is even more handsome now. I feed my dog two cups of dog food every evening. He is a comedian. Keep your eye on the ball.