Pria only earns half as much money as Donn does. I'll always be there for Laura. You will be up against many difficulties. Can you show me the word in the dictionary? He's obsessed with cleanliness. Some other boys came along. His opinion is quite different from ours. The theater group performed the new play.

I don't want there to be any lies between us. This is your responsibility. It's not the kind of thing you can laugh off. I should've been more courteous. I'd like you to talk to them. Vinod didn't realize what was happening. Do it while you can. How many people contribute to Tatoeba? Where did you learn Czech so well? He's jealous and irrational.

There is little water left in the glass. On the speaker's saying so, the audience burst out into laughter. A Roman coin from the third century CE is the centerpiece of his collection. Lester became world famous. We're going to try again. When the girl was scolded, she assumed a look of innocence. Let's see how you feel in the morning. Susan was not playing the piano then.

Pfirsichbaeumchen wants to learn Berber. I proudly grant you this. I'll let you know my decision after I have consulted my solicitor. I didn't want Spy to overhear our conversation. All right, I'm listening.

There's nothing Brodie can do to help Sridhar. He turned over a calendar. Elizabeth II is the Queen of England. Pascal is planting a palm tree in his backyard. I'm not bitter. Perhaps we shouldn't be doing this now. Miriam was angry at Carter. Don't use "discover" when you mean "invent".

He likes finding faults in others. Ned does all the cooking on weekends. Won't you ever speak? It was the same. There's something burning.

Reading of literature nourishes the mind. Not all of them are asleep.

Masanao is on the blue team and Marcia is on the red team. Jeanette measured the length of the board. As a rule, the inhabitants of warm countries keep early hours. Patrick probably could've told us how to do it. I'm going to go take a nap. Earl called while you were out. How many bus stations are there in this city? It's crucial for my girlfriend to be a hugger.

Mr. Fujimori is famous all over the world.

On the speaker's saying so, the audience burst out into laughter. What are his official job duties? Herbert grabbed a crowbar to use as a weapon.

Can I borrow you for just a minute? I have to do something. "Where is Grandma?" "She's sleeping on the couch." Marvin was walking towards the station when I saw him. You don't like Ninja, do you? I thought Roman and Ellen were going to kill John. She shops at a local grocer. Don't take anything that happens to you there personally The inland taipan, a snake found in Australia, is the most venomous snake in the world. Why would someone kill Shuvra?

Old is very gifted and talented. I can't find my gloves. Jorge lowered himself into the water. It's so nice here. Caroline is acting very strange today. I am hanging up my shirts. Winter is gone. I still can't believe you didn't say anything. That can be said of mankind at large.

Gordon has a small car. I'm giving it to them. This money goes for food. He is the leading hitter of the Pacific League at present. So why am I crying again? I got him to take my picture. I claimed damages against him. Wow, Jack is a hot piece of ass. No matter how hard I try, I can't do it any better than she can. Spass put on his robe.