(940) 767-5632

I don't think it's a difficult decision.

(940) 767-5632

Rain is wonderful. In the distance you can see Mt. Fuji through the morning mist. We cultivate rice. You must bow to your seniors. I called you here to help me. It all started because of this.

(940) 767-5632

This T-shirt costs ten dollars. If you don't eat, you'll die. You've run out of time. I don't know what fear is.

(940) 767-5632

He is to come here at six o'clock. Gale hoped that Sylvan was all right.

(940) 767-5632

Lukas is about 33% cuter than Nicholas. I just tried to stay focused. Don't screw up. My ass is on the line. Earnie is putting on makeup.

(940) 767-5632

I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me. Please put your age on the form. The prawn cocktail was delicious. This book is on the manners and customs of America. You ought not to stay up so late. That's all we need.

(940) 767-5632

They are out of work now. I hurt my elbow. I'm writing about us. This makes me feel a lot better. We'll check. I really couldn't imagine that happening. I don't regret what I did. I'll stay in Moscow for six days. Dale certainly has had more than one job offer by now.

(940) 767-5632

Wes has been drinking, but he isn't drunk. Do you know who conquered Mt. Everest first? I'm punctual. Shivaji founded the Maratha Empire, and his first Peshwa was Moropant Pingle. Fred picked up a pizza on his way home. Les could not help smiling. All I want to do is make you happy.

(940) 767-5632

The class consists of fifty students. Thank you for letting me know that the Model 600-J printer will not be available until May 4, 1997. They are far from happy. How do you know that I knew? I'll come to Boston and help you with your research. The monk is praying. She stood defiantly with arms akimbo. Tea is widely grown in India. You haven't paid me yet. Kenton isn't able to do that.

(940) 767-5632

Cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts are all cultivars of the same species. Bud obviously doesn't like Celeste. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. The north wind blew all day. Will you buy a Kindle, a Nook or a Kobo eReader? He is very fond of playing the guitar. Grace is singing in the shower. Anatoly wanted to protect his family.

(940) 767-5632

This will be great. We'll go out tomorrow if the weather permits. I'm going back to look for him. The eyes are the mirrors of the soul. I don't understand what you want me to do.

(940) 767-5632

Neville is a man of few words. Am I interrupting something important?

(940) 767-5632

I'm kind of busy right now, Spencer. This line is parallel to that. The queen stood beside the king. I don't want to walk home.

(940) 767-5632

That's one problem solved. Whose fault was it? Dan escaped from jail just two months after he arrived there. I'm not a teacher anymore. Which house do you stay in?

(940) 767-5632

Shouldn't we be helping Nicolo? I've tried to warn you. Klaus was there also. I have fun teaching. A fishing boat put off just now. It's just a minor problem. The hair dresser is cutting the hair with scissors.

(940) 767-5632

This is a bit embarrassing. Sergio rubbed his chin. I think I have a cavity. Glen is considered handsome. I wondered why Ed didn't seem to enjoy fishing with us. She likes strawberries and her sister likes apples.

(940) 767-5632

You were terrible. You've made up quite a story there. My goal is to make people know art. Vivek is sweating heavily. They were very considerate. The man entered the next room. He never fails to give her a birthday present. He paid no attention to what she said. When was the last time you had a boyfriend? I never actually met them.

(940) 767-5632

My house looks toward the sea. I rose once in a while and went to the window, but could see no one to whom the pale face could have belonged. Robin told the authorities that he saw Sorrel being abducted by aliens. There's another one in my bag. I've been looking for a job a long time. I'm looking forward to the summer break.

(940) 767-5632

The Latin verb has six infinitives. Piotr must not be permitted to resign. Everyone's laughing at us. Paula didn't like what he heard. The doctor told Clyde to stay in bed for a few days. I'm happy to hear you say that.