There's not a joy the world can give like that it takes away. Do you want to leave with them? Do it your own way. I didn't have anything to do with Kitty's death. Tatoeba can help people to learn minority languages. I just told Juri. Not everybody is the same. I don't know how to explain it. Erick was generous enough to offer me a loan. She wore a pretty hat.

He went to the airport in a hurry. My daughter is cutting her permanent teeth. This is the first time I've ever hung up my washing. Nathan has at least one conviction for drunken driving. My bedroom is smaller than Kurt's. Devon can't afford the time to visit Japan. The girl is drinking tea now. You own a yellow sports car, don't you?

I use computers. This came like a bolt from the blue. I only want a bit more coffee. Ask yourself why. Spencer told me that Lana was his student. Ole won the Iowa caucus but did not become president. The new car underwent its tests successfully.

The sea that we see dancing there along the clear bays has silver reflections ... the sea ... reflections changing in the rain ... Today, Mom has made an apricot cake. Being a prince is not that easy. Hubert, what are you doing here? He has a weight complex. Japan? Did anything special happen there? Kristen promised to help. We will terrorize the terrorists. I've been at this for hours. No one could make the princess laugh.

They said that they would do homework, though they went to the movies. This famous actress checked into rehab for the second time to treat her addiction. Hsi didn't give Gregor a chance to explain. What I like and what I don't is not important. I heard the gay voices of children. Gunter is the first human ever to hear stoats singing. I wish I could figure out how to embed a YouTube video. Can't you see it? The tie is very beautiful.

I can't wear that dress ever again, Pratt. I saw that Manny had the same. Democracy is such a fad! The sky is full of stars. I'll buy Jason a beer. It is very hot here in the summer.

The next day when they awoke, the sun was already high in the sky. He transferred his office to Osaka. I've never stopped loving Stephen. I have a cake in the oven. Why don't you sit with me? I heard every word you said. We scaled a sharp peak.

Renu has a large hunting knife in his right hand.

I really have to go. Bertrand called out for help. Why he can't get the point? How self-important you are! I don't know what could have happened to it. Virtue is insufficient temptation. I had no friends except for Kyle. Have you been working out?

I've hired her. Granville won't let anyone help Toby. I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. Raj died from TB. I asked Miles the same thing. I think it's a lot better in Boston.

My sister pulled my hair. Religion is too important a matter to its devotees to be a subject of ridicule. If they indulge in absurdities, they are to be pitied rather than ridiculed. Did you read it at all? Terri can only speak a little French. Susumu wrote us postcards. Everyone voted yes. No one objected. I thought I might be able to help. Mark explained it.