940-767-5632

Get that chip off your shoulder. I don't wish that on anyone. They therefore don't concern themselves about using condoms. Briggs's guardian angel must have been watching over him. Deb has a very nice voice. Well, that's all I've got. Yes, I'm in a rush. The truck dumped the sand on the ground. She is wearing a green robe. Cristi spent a lot of money.

940-767-5632

Cheese and other dairy products do not agree with me. You can't put two saddles on the same horse. He has good judgement for his age. Have you told anyone about what Sergio did? Charlie and Deb have an open relationship and have agreed that they can each see other people while in the relationship. The car is turning left. I'll take it into consideration. He chose to have me stay. My grandfather, who collected baseball cards as a kid, used to compare batting averages between players. He started a lot of arguments with his friends that way. What's Lynnette going to do about this?

940-767-5632

Oil is necessary to run various machines. This is the restaurant where she worked. There is a toy shop in the neighborhood. She began to cry at the sight of my face. Three more passengers got on the bus. When was it that Ji bought this skirt? He'll be sure to get on in life. Some people never fail to astonish me.

940-767-5632

I think something horrible is about to happen. We're going to do it properly. I ran into Seenu at the library. We came to help. You've hit the nail on the head! I need the ladder. It's extremely ugly. Evil is easy, and has infinite forms. Portugal won the Euro. Do you even remember him?

940-767-5632

You'll remember that until you die.

940-767-5632

She quit smoking.

940-767-5632

Solitude is independence. He was put through university with money left by his uncle. George does not mix much; he likes to keep to himself. Klaudia is incredible. "There must be something wrong with me." "Why do you say that?"

940-767-5632

A bird shat on Vladimir Vladimirovich. She's hiding something. The translation was made in favour of readability and literary style, as opposed to a more faithful one for the Russophonic readers' understanding. Don't you get bored at scouts? When I was growing up, fewer than 300,000 girls played high school sports. Today, because of Title IX, more than 3 million girls are on the field. She called you. Please compliment her on my behalf. How late is late ?

940-767-5632

I want to introduce you to some people. Only they can save us. I missed you a lot while you were in France. These tree shut out the view. I do not mind what people say.

940-767-5632

Everybody row in concert! I've always liked you, Lorien. Would you like to improve your technique?

940-767-5632

I stayed so he wouldn't feel lonely. I am accustomed to living alone. My sister hates me. Sue hates everybody. Would you excuse me for just one second? I want to know the reason. I play football every day.

940-767-5632

The policeman wrestled the thief to the ground and put handcuffs on him. I don't really want anything to eat right now. At last, she has brought the plan into effect. You say that you're afraid of being disliked by other people, but you have some people that you dislike yourself, don't you? Arithmetically speaking, there are an equal number of people who you don't like that don't like you back. I'm not saying that if you end your dislike of someone, someone else will stop disliking you as well; it's just that you can't change the fact that if you dislike someone, then someone else dislikes you as well. Your life will go much smoother if you just give up and accept that truth. This never would've happened if you'd done it the way I told you to do it. You don't need a gun. That has always been so. Christie turned on the small lamp on his bedside table. This is so retarded. Collin couldn't go with us.

940-767-5632

Being "really busy" does not mean running around and acting like you don't have time for anyone or anything. You have got a lot of nerve. Kieran whom I knew when I worked at Microsoft, whose husband died a year ago, now lives in Boston. When I was strolling along the beach this morning, I found this bottle. Can you remember how this all started? It's all right with me. I'll mention it to her. Do you know them? I'm sure Magnus doesn't want to study French. What with joy and shame, she blushed to the ears.

940-767-5632

A socialite is a person who is well known in fashionable society and is fond of social activities and entertainment. He no longer works here. The coins are made of metal. The fans went silent as they nervously watched the penalty shootout between the two teams. It's clear to everybody.

940-767-5632

Borscht is often garnished with dill and sour cream. You're more beautiful than her. Tanaka is the only friend I have here in Boston. Myrick tried to persuade his father to let him go to Boston by himself. A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman, of the next generation. Children do a lot of stupid things. Who made the decision? I was raised by Dustin and Pat.

940-767-5632

I'm trying to protect her. I'm tired from lack of sleep. I have to deal with him. He tendered his resignation. Were you jealous of us?

940-767-5632

Carter doesn't want to go to the dance with Pete. Sometimes my boyfriend flirts with other women. Water spouted from the broken faucet. Everyone does it. I can't believe the way everyone is reacting. She knows she does not have any other choices.