(941) 234-5636

One day in July, we went to the sea. She is holding a red flower. Fiction novels sell better than reality. In fact, reality doesn't sell at all. Begin with an easy-to-understand book. I'm learning Irish slowly. We're still waiting. Skef is very greedy, isn't he? Is there some place I can lie down? Everyone needs someone to turn to when they're in trouble. Your second button is coming off.

(941) 234-5636

Somebody has to be held accountable for his death. At book sales there are always so many interesting books that I can never afford them all. That'll give us the focus we need. That's still yours. I've got to get up early and catch a plane for Boston. Christmas is December 25th. Sho wished he was back in Boston.

(941) 234-5636

I like to eat red bell peppers raw. Why did God make me so ugly? You're awfully quiet today. Why don't I take Marcia? The following people were put to the test. Our teacher has a wonderful sense of humor. I can't help opposing the marriage. Bush thinks that he has been sent by God to establish justice on Earth. He wrote this fairy tale by himself. They didn't say a word to each other for the rest of the school year.

(941) 234-5636

May I open the windows? We'll all miss you. Nick wears silk neckties. We live about three miles above this bridge.

(941) 234-5636

This student's books are new. Just then the two in question arrived at school.

(941) 234-5636

He studied hard with a view to gaining a scholarship. We had a lot of fun together today, didn't we? He can only get better! He's fading away. He was late for the job interview.

(941) 234-5636

They did not agree with all of Oglethorpe's ideas. I can't believe Rand said that. He blew the deal. Why would we want to do that? Malus disapproved of Barrio singing in bars. No one fights against liberty; at most they may fight against the liberty of others. Let's go to lunch together. Shahid is an obsessive checker and gets up several times every night to make sure the front door is locked. Morton has been reorganizing.

(941) 234-5636

This is the same watch that I've lost. He said what?! I was just about to take a bath. Today is my aunt's birthday. The crowd broke out in hearty laughter. I need a grammar guide. Some people think that gambling's a sin.

(941) 234-5636

Nobody else would help us.

(941) 234-5636

This crowd makes me anxious. Let me show you something I found.

(941) 234-5636

Byron doesn't speak French as well as he speaks English. This is my son's CD. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I also think that someone is sure to use it for selfish and not purely altruistic ends. Why didn't I notice this before? There is no disputing about tastes.

(941) 234-5636

Hard work has made him what he is. I promise I won't tell anyone that you're rich. You're the guy who killed him. Drew doesn't know that Anita is in love with him. I cannot agree to your proposal as regards the deadline. Omar will marry Hitoshi off. Ragnar found himself alone again.

(941) 234-5636

Ricardo is anxious to know the result. I need more help. This won't take long. We need some coffee. I'll return in a jiffy. What are you going to be when you grow up? Can we swim here? We had to do as they said. You need to make this work. I add examples to Tatoeba in many languages.

(941) 234-5636

That actually seems to be the problem. Dan corroborated Linda's story. I liked Joubert better before he got married. I know that Hector rescued me. Either Frank goes, or I go! Is Frederick looking for them? Ben quickly fell asleep. She snuck out the house without him knowing.