A tiger has escaped from the zoo. It's probably haunted. I have a little announcement to make.

If I had known that she didn't know, I wouldn't have said anything. I will come back as soon as straight. Dana is a local boy who made it big.

Don't you think I know my own sister? I heard the question. This tree is about 300 years old. The neighbourhood was cut in two by the highway. What you eat and drink before bed can affect your sleep. You can't park in front of my house on weekends. Please don't die. OK, let's assume you're right. Can I go back now? Holly Black was born in a decrepit Victorian house in New Jersey.

I'm going to plant a shrub. He lay down in a comfortable position. I barely got out of there alive. The ingenious man received the prestigious award for the first time. I think you've made a terrible mistake. I would not have said such a nonsense.

Frederic accepted the invitation to attend Lum's party.

Tony is a brave person. Raghu doesn't seem to be playing with a full deck. Jin was buried alive. After the concert, Roberto signed autographs. I can bring in some more sophisticated equipment if you think we need it. Trevor never thought Kazuhiro would ever actually graduate from college. He knew it from the start. May I speak with him?

I just need you to sign here. He finally found out how to make it. The increase in amateur stealing on the part of middle-class youth indicates a break-down in the morality of the affluent. Happiness does not consist of how much you possess. You're wiser than you know. Visiting Milner was a good idea. It isn't anywhere near as hot today as it was yesterday. Will wondered where he'd seen Kenneth before.

I'll be with Kikki all next week in Boston. It is inconceivable that he could ever be elected president. What's your favorite TV show? What Markus did took courage. Marilyn threatened Denis with a gun. The two elder brothers arrived first with their wives, beautiful, bright, and cheerful, and dressed in rich garments. We're waiting to talk to Roland.

I need you to cooperate with me on this. Harmon knows what he's doing. It's an investment. Knapper had no idea what was going to happen. I'll wait for you in the lobby.

Because of the change in Canadian marriage laws, many American homosexuals came to Canada to get married. When we saw what was happening there, we decided to leave. He forgot to lock the door. Someone will remember to do that, I'm sure. Have you seen him yet? People got to know me, and I had the same waitress all the time.

My 3-year-old is really getting on my nerves. You were about to say something. I thought you had a date. Sorry Link, I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little... mmm... richer! This dish is more delicious than that one. Tuna despised Tahsin. I'm going to stay with you.

Kirk raised his hand to get the teacher's attention. I owe my success to my friend. Both Dylan and Alice have very long hair. Chet didn't come back until after 2:30. I feel uneasy in my father's presence. This tree is over 1,500 years old. Hurry up, and you can catch the bus. My parents wouldn't let me date who I wanted to date.