949-862-3683

Jarmo spoke French better than I expected. I woke up at seven o'clock. These children threw the bread crumbs to the ducks, I saw them. How many problems could Rahul possibly have? That was a dumb question. Many paintings hang in art museums. Limit your remarks to the matter we are discussing.

949-862-3683

Currently Burj Khalifa is the tallest skyscraper in the world. The final stop of Tokaido line is Tokyo. I wouldn't put too much trust in Irwin. A part of me died with you, but you will live on in me forever. She couldn't do with his rude behavior.

949-862-3683

Vincenzo isn't very artistic. If you had a million yen, what would you do with it? She was tired of trying to convince him. I have some fond memories of this song.

949-862-3683

I should not have stayed up late yesterday. He is able to play the flute. Conrad wore a red dress. The most terrible enemy is a former friend. What he did is not wrong. He has always associated with large enterprises. The language of truth is simple. He lived in the center of London. No one has the answer. I never laid a hand on her.

949-862-3683

The people set up a new government. She was impressed by his skills. There's no time to explain. Santa wasn't here last week. The event starts at 8am. What does your name say about you? She's alive! She was drowning, but her father saved her.

949-862-3683

Donn was sure you'd like that. The room was filled with people. Am I supposed to just ignore what's happening?

949-862-3683

Raif sang off key. Don't go outside. It's raining hard. I made some bunny-shaped cookies. May I talk to Mr. Brown? Did it require a lot of work for you to learn Latin? I couldn't pass up that deal.

949-862-3683

I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm sorry about what happened. Eugene saw him. I find no shame in asking questions.

949-862-3683

I'm thirsty. It's such a nice change.

949-862-3683

I will play with Naoko this afternoon. I like the way you smell. Maybe we'll be working together. Do you want to see me do it again?