(949) 862-3683

Do you know what Morton was hiding? Now just hold on a minute. If you sum up feminist counselling in a few words, I suppose it would be counselling done from a woman's standpoint.

(949) 862-3683

Do you think I should throw this away? What are you doing after work? Matthias came back into the living room. My brother is small but strong.

(949) 862-3683

We played chess. Jennie was a little surprised by how well Horst could speak French. I hate fluorescent lighting. I want people to feel at home here. We have the facts.

(949) 862-3683

Grace was hypnotized by the voice. I'm giving my husband a massage.

(949) 862-3683

The Chinese character for money is a stylized drawing of a cowry shell. I really want to see Barry. How long are they? You know I can't do that. Tait pretty much kept to himself. Variety delights.

(949) 862-3683

Why did I fail your class? She is rough in speech. We could not see anyone in the street. Paola is looking at it. China is an emerging market.

(949) 862-3683

I came to talk with Lila. The barber has cut your hair very short. Humiliation is the beginning of sanctification. You sure sound angry.

(949) 862-3683

I like hot springs that are off the beaten track. What a bore. Beckie can do it. I know a very good shampoo that takes seborrhea away. He told me not to look behind. I won't go to see it. He has read War and Peace 15 times. I need some expert advice.

(949) 862-3683

The development of the personal computer has revolutionised the way people work, the way they live, and the way they interact with each other. I'm really proud of her. "When will you be back?" "It all depends on the weather." You're a life saver. Give me a break, will you? That movie's downright dirty. That doesn't look like anything I've ever seen. If you want to ask a question, please put your hand up. Lin goes to church on Sunday morning. She won the competition.

(949) 862-3683

His house is by a river. It's not at all rare to live to be over ninety years old. I wanted to go to Belgium again, as long as the country was still there. The ship was soon out of sight. Pia wants you to kill Maurice. Nobody mentioned my country.

(949) 862-3683

The longer we wait, the less chance we have of finding Ramon. They falsified the account balances to evade the tax.

(949) 862-3683

Not all laws are just.

(949) 862-3683

She put off going to Mexico. Did you go to see them? A people have good ability in network is an ordinary people in modern society. Time is allotted for work, recreation, and study. A teacher can also teach classes of different subjects.

(949) 862-3683

Les spent a very enjoyable hour watching his grandson playing on the equipment at the shopping mall playground. No one panicked. The arsonist was never apprehended.

(949) 862-3683

They made Anatoly tell them everything. I can resist everything but temptation. Molise doesn't exist. She cursed him for forgetting his promise.

(949) 862-3683

Things might have turned out better if you hadn't gone there. I resolved to break up with her cleanly. Chase the cat from the kitchen. Their research used a survey method. Urs is delusional and dangerous. Nicolo continued driving.

(949) 862-3683

A dog is sensitive to smell. I cannot stop that noisy cat from getting into my garden. Kusum is covered in slimy goo. When he came to, he needed a little bit of time to figure out where he was. If you do that, you will be cheating. Let them know where I am. There's no way this is going to work. It's easy to understand why Tomas doesn't like Dion. We tried to stop him.