Gigi will lose weight. Maria adopted an orphan child. I saw "Star Wars" some months ago.

I hope you like Lisa. Please say it once more. "What do you want?" "One year's salary with benefits."

I really wanted to see Valentin. I just heard what sounded like an explosion. Do you enjoy living like that? This isn't entirely Monica's fault. She seems happy.

It'll never happen again. Rafik crashed into a traffic signal.

I don't appreciate your humor.

The only thing that the teacher was really caring about was his students. Who made the actual arrest? Everything was quiet in the castle's park Nadeem doesn't seem very concerned.

I'm sorry I shot you. He said what?! Are you going to continue working until 10:00? Hey! Your baseball just broke my window. We have a lot to talk about, you and I. She has a double chin. Ethan and I usually agree with each other.

The timing was impeccable. That isn't her. I've already told you everything I'm going to tell you. Tigers are in deadly danger each time they want to mate. I brought that back from Australia. The traffic was lighter than we expected, so we got here a bit earlier than we expected to. It's definitely Ramanan. The cherry cordials are her favorites out of the whole chocolate box. I'd really enjoy going skiing with you this weekend.

Hens don't fly over walls. Because it was very cold yesterday, I stayed home. I hope you told Casey that. The story ended suddenly. I need you to call me. I knew you wanted to show me something. Could it be a virus? This car was very inexpensive, a true bargain. I didn't even see Mick go. That's a stupid question.

The road began branching off in many directions. Tell her it's urgent. What does all that mean? Ritalynne asked his girlfriend's father for permission to marry his daughter. I can't say I'm sorry. I look like I'm drunk. You should have left Vince alone. Urs requires constant care. May I see your driver's license, sir?

Roman has a lot of land. The couple is walking hand in hand. I love this man. Just make sure you talk to him. All of these meetings are conducted in English. I'm not going anyway. When we arrived, the crowd had faded away.

Dan came to trust Linda. If it were not for air, we could not live on the earth. I wish I had my own room.

He has a lot of money, but has almost no friends. We should build something. Now that Perry's Tavern also delivers, the telephones are buzzing. The dog ate the fish, bones, tail and all. Fay dashed toward the door. It's gotten easier. You must take care of your dog yourself. The starlet is getting on in years. One day he was walking along the street. He's out of his mind with pain.

Ravindran has always wanted to be a professional musician.

Tell her we're here. I can't come with Cindie Halley's comet makes an appearance once every 76 years. She is traveling now. Just tell me you're kidding. Have you seen something? Give me the backpack.

Lie down and rest for a while. Any student of this school must learn one more foreign language besides English. Krzysztof bought an expensive Christmas present for himself. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. I stopped by a bookstore and bought and interesting book. Is something else going on here? In medical research, one of the first problems is to isolate the cause of the disease. Overwork caused her to be absent from work for a week.

He felt sad because he lost his father. She takes care of her brothers and sisters. Are you sure you're not tired? Kory brought Stephen back to Boston. I believe I can handle it from here. Todd lives only an hour away. Do you remember that store? It is not surprising that he resigned.

Victor doesn't like fishing. I'll see her. Erwin beckoned me to come in. She stood in the court before judge and jury. We're in sync. Your Honor, this is an unexpected development. I need time to confer with my client. I am going to leave my present job.

I'm not trying to cheat you. They're waiting for it. Father named me Kazunari. Show me the exact spot you mean.