(951) 684-7345

I am grateful for your hospitality, and the hospitality of the people of Egypt. How many tickets did you buy? I'll try to be as brief as possible. Their job is to mop the office. I know nothing about him beyond what you told me.

(951) 684-7345

I heard a strange sound. Does he want to see it?

(951) 684-7345

That was really something. I thought you said you didn't do that kind of thing. Humans have two legs. This clock is rarely rung.

(951) 684-7345

Who would be stupid enough to do that? The most amazing thing happened this afternoon.

(951) 684-7345

Your argument came across well. I especially liked the way you sang the second song. I wonder when Jayant will come. We don't need anything else! Leith was calm and collected. Why did you invite Anita to the party? Nou accepted the job offer. People under 18 cannot get married. A professor is teaching Czech.

(951) 684-7345

You are in the right so far. That was my finger. I no longer feel angry, just resigned. Why do I feel this way? She was found hacked to death. The police found no evidence. We've all heard about you.

(951) 684-7345

I didn't realize how thirsty I was. Playing chess requires a certain amount of skill. Maybe Carl has some candy left. German is the best language in the world. Ofer needs a favor. After patiently listening to the audience's complaints, the judges changed the results.

(951) 684-7345

I was worried about them. Has Ssi been crying? The power has been cut off since this morning. I've danced so much that I'm dizzy.

(951) 684-7345

I used to go camping every summer. Write an article based on your own experiences abroad or other people's in your own country. Boyd said that he would not invest in stocks unless there was a definite payoff. The Internet is so slow today. He who saves a life, saves the whole world. My apples are gone. At last, the bells of victory rang out. As long as you're able to in the end then it's all good. This action left Ken angry. He spoke for ten minutes without a pause.

(951) 684-7345

Please tell me which of the two cameras is better.