This book really blew my mind. Why didn't somebody help him? Although it seems very difficult to study Chinese, it's not as hard as you think. I want you to stop this immediately. My cousin is hooked on smack. He was confused when it came to choosing the right way.

We're nowhere near ready. Some new kinds of rice can be harvested two or three times a year. He told me that his house was haunted. She promised to meet him last night. I've decided to join the National Guard. We will soon be ready for the party. I wish I could be more spontaneous. This is the worst place in the world.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened on our trip. He defected to the Soviet Union in the 1950's.

It is necessary that he should go to college. Chinese and Italian are the most beautiful languages in the world. Hey, place the toolbox in the truck! It was a good dinner, to say the least. Guido seems harmless. Sorry! I mistakenly clicked on "Send" before I was finished. He entered the room with his hat off. We await the visit of our uncle with a happy heart. You should at least apologize.

Why were you arrested? "A merry Christmas, uncle! God save you!" cried a cheerful voice. Dennis wanted to be left alone. Nothing ever seems to happen around here. Our farm is located in rural Nebraska. My wife goes to the village market to buy foods every day.

The first airplane flew in 1903 for twelve seconds. I feel like I'll be ready. There were a lot of birds in the tree.

The result of the vote was a win for the Liberals. Someone has unplugged the washing machine. But what do I see! Humor them.

I don't think that's legal. It's wrong to tell lies. I don't speak to Po. I'm really tired right now. What could he mean? I'm warm. There's no need to concern yourself. Cooking is my secret passion.

Spanish used to be the Philippines' official language. What crisis? I feel comfortable. "I've never thought about this," said the man. "What should we do?" You must be more careful about spelling and punctuation. I cannot cut the meat by myself. Help me. She realized her ambition to become a great scientist. I bought a dog for him.

Don't ask a question to students who you know cannot answer. She fell fast asleep over a study aid. I need my car for my job. This place is below the sea level.

Maurice wanted to drink some milk. You should follow the doctor's orders. Did you get their letter? I didn't ask you on a date. Marc doesn't have to wash the car. Eduardo's already washed it.

We're all waiting.

I can't let Philippe go alone. I second that idea. Quarter-tone intervals, which are used in Persian and Arabian music, are sometimes notated with slashed flats and sharps. I've lost or broken all my necklaces. Why aren't you even moving at all? However, were the sausages any help? I like pretty things. I have to apologize to Ann. What I've done! Heather believes me.