(954) 373-3905

Serdar didn't seem that happy. I figured you wouldn't want to go there without me. Where do I get on the number 7 bus? And he chased the cattle, the sheep, and the people out of the temple. Who died? I shall stay here for the time being. Kevan is just adorable. If something does happen, I'll just play it by ear. Giving up drinking for a year is healthy.

(954) 373-3905

He's very curious. I don't correct their exercises. There is no reason for such mayhem.

(954) 373-3905

He came to understand it at last. She expends her energy on parties. I didn't know there would be an Osaka edition.

(954) 373-3905

Fight fire with fire. Jin put on his headphones. Rayan sat down next to someone he didn't know.

(954) 373-3905

What seems to be the matter? I'm not all that smart. The girl standing over there is Albert. They're armed. How do you say, "I love you", in your language?

(954) 373-3905

There were no prior warnings. The weather is getting worse. Is this really news? This beer is dry. We listened to the ocean. No man alive would believe it.

(954) 373-3905

Where's the nearest bus station? You stole my hat. Did you get another cat?

(954) 373-3905

I wasn't innovative enough. Police arrested the kidnapper. Shawn is picky about what he eats. The belly has no ears. I need more supplies. Let's keep quiet.

(954) 373-3905

No matter where you go in Holland, you'll see windmills.

(954) 373-3905

What the heck do you expect to achieve, constantly doing this kind of thing? Aren't there more ways to go about it? Mercury travels around the Sun faster than any other planet. That is how it got its name. It was named after Mercury, the swift messenger of the gods in ancient Roman mythology. I don't even know what Teruyuki's last name is. Dan needed money and sought financial relief from his father. The sand is warm. Photography is now considered a new form of art.

(954) 373-3905

I know him by his first name. I've lived here for 30 years. The people of this village live in harmony with nature. We help the poor.

(954) 373-3905

That day was made a holiday by an act of the diet. I had fun. I have a great deal of work to do. Throw out your weapon! Next year the vines will produce many grapes. There's a lot of drama in my family. I want Nino to win.

(954) 373-3905

Don't leave me alone with Sherman. The headlight doesn't work. Ed seemed very excited. Many people identified with her. Toerless heard a loud sound. Pigeons and hens are birds. Did you read what I wrote? He called me Ichiro. Goro had the kindness to take me to the hospital.

(954) 373-3905

I don't know how to make you happy. What language do you speak at home? Hm, that's a good idea. Let's go there.

(954) 373-3905

She cannot be trusted. Why are you asking?

(954) 373-3905

Brent was expelled from school for breaking school rules. This would enable us to compete more effectively with other agencies. Does anyone know the Japanese language? We dined at a restaurant. She struck me as a tactful girl. Language reflects the history, customs, and soul of the people that speak it. Now, Subra depends on his parents very much. My grandmother loves watching TV.