(954) 373-3905

The road curves gently towards the west. There are no clouds in the sky. There's nothing in the bucket.

(954) 373-3905

Grace isn't my patient. The heat of the sun hardens clay. You should do all you can to help your neighbours. Blake and I jog together. Dry leaves float on the water's surface. Bryce was nice to me.

(954) 373-3905

Don't tell anyone this.

(954) 373-3905

I don't want to butt in all the time when the two of them are fighting. Do you ever think about them? I don't watch the TV in the afternoon. If there is one thing history has taught us, it's that we often incorrectly predict the future. His knowledge of geography is insufficient. Considering all I've eaten all day is just one slice of bread, I'm not really all that hungry. Jacob loves us all, but he loves Paula the most. I've only seen him once.

(954) 373-3905

I now live in a very small house. What is the date today? I take it you're our new neighbor. How much of what you just told me did you tell Charley? What should I do until 8 o'clock?! Today is not so cold.

(954) 373-3905

I'm very nervous.

(954) 373-3905

In English class, sometimes we sit in a circle to talk about a book we are reading. I'm not totally stupid. Fat people are hard to kidnap. It made her sad. There are no comments for now. These pictures were taken three months ago. She's a plus-sized model. I was tired from the work. I've known Knudsen longer than you've been alive.

(954) 373-3905

I hope that your parents will allow us to marry. I wanted to get this to you ASAP. I would like to apply for that job. The plan has been successful so far. I have some news. Naoto takes after his father in appearance.

(954) 373-3905

I'm sure it'll come in handy. She can play the piano very well. What do people do with old gold? My ears are still ringing. I thought you'd be at the bar. Before the conquest by the Arabians, the majority of the Persians were Zoroastrians, but there were also Jews and Christians. So, who could imagine today that Iranians have Jewish or Christian ancestors? Sanford is very unlikely to be late. Dan was digging a ditch along the road.

(954) 373-3905

I spent two nights in this hotel. After I cleaned the window, I could see through it clearly. I knew something wasn't right about that guy. Marco never really liked me. Change is very difficult.