Vivek aches all over after working all day. Your shoes aren't the right size.

Klava envied Lyusya. This is my problem and I'll deal with it. In 1894 there were two votes of the central league. Both times the majority declined all changes. From then on, the movement grew more rapidly. In Papua New Guinea, there are 850 different languages spoken by Papuans. Sheep are bred for their fleece and their meat. We were only allowed to do that once. When did you begin playing golf?

The seat of my pants is torn.

Who said it? Val wouldn't hurt Saify. My brother gave me a cute baby doll. I'm fed up with English. I can't tell you now. There's something wrong with her. The woman sleeps in the bedroom. You don't have to talk so loud.

I feel always restricted here. This expedition will be expensive.

They defend their errors as if they were defending their inheritance. Don't wait till the last minute. Speak louder for the benefit of those in the rear.

Vilhelm tortured and murdered several victims before he was killed by the police. Please don't misunderstand that. You've got to be more aggressive. We don't have that right.

When would you like us to have her over for dinner? People chose to learn Esperanto, they are not forced into it. Where is my father? Will you wait a moment? Opposition leaders say it's possible the Communists could end up in a small minority.

Now I'll give you an orientation course.

My little sister sure knows how to push my buttons. Don't pull the trigger. Take mine. I mean students in general, but not in particular. Roman chased Elric. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony. Perhaps we should call security. I want to ask Susumu something.

That is the girl whose father is a doctor. I want to speak to you. Laurence seemed unsuccessful.

Oh boy, what's Dad going to do to you when he gets home? Skef is better at it than I am. I don't like powdered sugar. Naoto didn't stay there very long. They don't have enough money to buy everything they need. With the extra rehearsals, work is really tight.

Let me try something. He got married in Turkey. I just wish I knew what to say to my husband. Genius means one percent inspiration and 99 percent sweat. I felt tired all the time. I regret what happened to Helen. Shannon would think this was too expensive. I saw some swimmers floating on the lake in their life jackets. I would rather go out than stay at home.

I never should've hired them.

I'm going to go home right now. I can't write in Arabic. I don't have an Arabic keyboard. It's too late to shut the barn door when the horse is already out. It isn't because I don't want you to laugh at me, rather it is because I'd like to laugh at you. If you don't want to be alone, I can keep you company. I do hope you enjoy the rest of your day. They ruined each other by being together. Didn't you visit the park?

She was well brought up by her parents. Let's try another place to eat today. I was stuck there for hours. It doesn't seem so bad. I feel safe with him. Lenora is positive that he isn't wrong.