970-229-3767

No one ever doubted that Don would win. If one person's qualities are really good, and they have one hundred points, but of those hundred they only give you thirty or forty, or even ten or twenty and then inversely, another person maybe only has seventy or eighty points but they treat you with their heart and soul, then which person should you choose? Mitchell is the only one who knows why Anne isn't here. Here is a picture to show you. Let's talk about it after school. Don't despise others because they are poor. I really liked the gift you gave me.

970-229-3767

Zucchinis are green. The poor man didn't live long enough to see his son's happiness. Blessed are the ignorant. I just saw them. Randall doesn't want to do anything but swim.

970-229-3767

Why are you singing? I wouldn't want you to think I was stupid. They were begging. How did you hurt your back? Would you give Derek a message for me?

970-229-3767

The news that Stewart had left Lynnette for another woman spread quickly amongst their circle of friends. Taurus failed to come on time. Turkeer wants to be a tattoo artist. Stop resisting! I wonder if I should warn Jeff.

970-229-3767

It is my son. Ralph is a baseball fan. I don't know how Micky stood it. Once and for all, let's get this over with. It looked cheap. He got his watch fixed. I've narrowed the list of possibilities down to three. It is difficult for beginners to enjoy windsurfing. The new method was anything but ideal. Roxana used to follow Brenda around like a puppy dog.

970-229-3767

Don't be long. With these grades you can continue on to college. Who is this young man? They are a nice couple; they are always in sympathy with each other. You'd better not tell anyone about what happened. Gary didn't want to be there. Thad chopped down the branch with an ax. I don't want you to do anything. I said I'd look after him. Could you send Norman a lilyum flower for me?

970-229-3767

He was afraid that he might hurt her feelings. It'll cost around ten thousand yen. She greets him every morning. I want your respect. Your father went through all that trouble for your sake. There are many modern buildings around here. He thinks of everything in terms of money. Would you mind repeating that, please? My father gave me a new fountain pen. Do not fuck!

970-229-3767

Is there anything you'd like to say? The old man escaped, but with difficulty. Tell her I'll be back. Tell her to call me. I'm jealous because you have a good boss. It really is a good replica. He knows how to pray.

970-229-3767

I want to learn to sound more like a native speaker. Stop doing that, please. We're already mounting it. Renu still has great vitality for his age.

970-229-3767

What a big cake! Casper communicates extremely well. We have to find Stagger before the police do. It was exciting. Nothing is as it used to be. Get a good night's sleep. How are you taking it? I cannot accept an excuse like that. It might not happen now. This cloth stretches a great deal when it's washed.