The water of the lake is very hot. I cannot leave. It's too early.

I have more than one hiding place.

I just wish I had my camera. I saw you with him. I saw her waiting in the lobby.

I'm a salesman. How's everything else? I told her what I know. I wish I had known how to do it. I just finished cleaning your place. We still have plenty of time left.

I don't want to talk about school. This is quite possibly the greatest album ever! What I want is some peace and quiet.

It's an attractive price, for this sort of device. I think Micky will probably be late. She laid a blanket over him. Don't sing. I can't believe I did that. The coffee is cold. We have freed you from a great anxiety.

Condoms offer protection against STDs. Will you hand me that pencil? I will eat a chocolate snack. Let me tell you what I'll do. Did Knut talk to you about Edmond? You have made a promise.

The opposite of egoism is communism. It's difficult to help people who can't admit they need help. We can't have any more. He pressed me to stay a little longer.

Why did you decide to get divorced? This firm prints a lot of educational books. My neighbors are hogging the laundry room in my apartment building again. Let me come to the ball; I, too, would like to dance. "How old are you?" - "Forty ten." She's passed an English exam. I will do everything in my power to help.

What's wrong with being naked? Tell me the story. I'd like to go riding. I am content with my job.

I have a right wing neighbor. In fact, he can't swim well. Chill. The tea set isn't complete. I appreciate you looking out for me. They ate turkey on Thanksgiving Day. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Some people describe Loyd as a cross between Robin Hood and Zorro. It feels silly.

The classical periodization of history studies in Ancient times, the Middle Ages and Modern Era is based on a Eurocentrist world view. I was always told to study when I was a child. Sigurd shouldn't have eaten so much. I think I just found the problem. We don't mean any disrespect.

Bruno asked for my permission to use the phone. Is there a doctor on board? Yuko has never spoken with a foreigner. She's considering changing her life. It's unlikely that replacing the battery will fix the problem. I was unable to write down the number of the car.

This room is too small for us. Please tell me how to pronounce this word. I hope Skip isn't driving. The champagne cork popped out. She was mocking the superficiality of fashion slaves. How is that business progressing? The baby girl didn't let me see the toy. Sometimes I write longer sentences because they offer more information or context and are useful to work out the meaning of words.