I knew they'd get me in the end. It doesn't seem quite right. This bicycle belongs to me. It was clever of you to tell him that.

Her name wasn't on the list. I didn't mean any harm. A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.

I haven't listened to any of his songs. Floria needed to wash his car. My Spanish dictionary says not to use the word "desgraciado" in Ecuador. My night was amazing.

Is French pronunciation difficult? He cannot have said that. Why would Tanya be here? We need to meet with you.

Darryl didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Wilson has lost weight recently. I narrowly escaped being hit by a car. Don't talk to us.

Father makes a point of taking a hot bath before supper. His parents came from Germany. I have a load of work to do before I can go home. A good biography is interesting and instructive. He kissed her on the cheek. Don't talk to him that way. It wasn't that expensive. An old man sat surrounded by his grandchildren. He was a jihadist. Because of your advice, I was able to succeed.

It'll get warm soon. Marnix can swim as fast as Gerald can. You mean you really can't swim? It is very important to think for yourself and to study.

Piet is getting better day by day. I photographed one. The rest will be easy. Sedovic doesn't look very strong.

What were they eating? The audience burst into applause. "I have a terrible tooth-ache." "You'd better see a dentist at once." Shari shaved off his beard and dyed his hair blonde, hoping people wouldn't recognize him. Knead the dough gently. Pardon me, can you repeat that? She plays soccer. They will never accept; it's too far. Her age qualifies her for the job. I think your skirt's too short.

I knew you weren't just a pretty face.

He was made to work all day by the boss. Roderick always looked to his father for help. Where did you have your picture taken? I was helped by my father to paint the kennel. That can wait. Is there a link between smoking and lung cancer? One of my favorite songs is Hungry Spider. He has a deep insight into human psychology.

Maybe Hurf can help me. Would somebody look after her?