Curtis didn't want to talk about his illness. I hear laughing.

I love pandas. Where was I when I needed myself most? He listened closely to the speaker.

Do you speak Turkish? The earth was made by God. Jacobson has something he can't wait to show you. I heard that she learnt driving.

Do you have a big bowl I can borrow? He talks too much. I haven't met anyone that boasts of being a jazz pianist. I just want to humiliate them. How long was I unconscious? The good news is that Ami is OK. He applied his theory to his case.

Tone of voice can indicate feelings. There are about ten to twenty students in total. Francis and Rolf were sitting at a table in the corner. She spoke with a suggestion of sarcasm in her voice. Can we give this a try? All she said was that we would know when the time came. Violence has increased in recent years.

Needless to say, health is more important than wealth. The windstorm blew away roofs and uprooted many trees. They didn't waste any time, did they? The people in Boston were awesome. Where did you put it? Don't make me say the same thing over and over again! I'm going crazy from too much noise. She is firmly determined to own a store of her own.

Let's make for that tall tree. I'm trying to get in touch with Billy. Do you know what I did? C'mon, let's eat something! Absence is the greatest woe.

It goes without saying that smoking is bad for the health. I believe this is the only thing I can do for you.

You must be very good. I am pleased at your success. Don't you have any beer?

How does Surya make a living? Wade and I helped each other.

I hit on an idea. Merchants complain about the depression. Claudio didn't even try to help me. All the songs we're singing tonight were written by Rodney. The boxer said he would knock down his opponent in the first round. Emma didn't have to go back to Boston. I feel very confident. What's the difference between liking and loving someone? Olivier knows how to fix things. Duncan was about to get his learner's permit.

The sun and the moon had started to shine. How much blood has the injured lost?

Don't be so hard on Nhan. He meant well. Why haven't you told your parents? She is eating. I don't know if he has any special powers or not, but he's probably stronger than a normal human. What is it you hope to buy? He was patiently digging for facts. The stars blinked in the silent night. He has established himself as a musician. Jeany likes to do things by himself.

Someone has to confront them. I'm fully qualified. We were surprised when we saw him in the office this morning. I think everyone will enjoy our concert.

The client talked with the lawyer. Penny watches too much TV. Is reprinting this article a possibility? Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. I can imagine how the stars feel on tour. Finish the cigarette and then come inside.

Those men are armed to the teeth. Leave the dog out for a while. We should have been fully aware of this risk all along. I can't attend the meeting. This is a three-star hotel; three hundred dollars a night. Robbin got ripped off. What's going to happen to your prisoners? I've seen a lot of strange things in my life. The rumor worked to his disadvantage. I know who Curtis is.

I don't think that we should leave Kazuhiro here by himself.