Brother or sister, both are siblings.

If we decline, what are the alternatives? I'll buy him a new one. Do you really want to walk? I'm not sure what I should be doing. I've just arrived in Boston. You don't think so. I've been meaning to talk to you about that. Is there a hat shop nearby?

He begged me not to object to his plan. He stuck a straw into an anthill. Sekar is blushing. That's not your problem. I thank you with all my heart. That sounds terrible. Not really. I will do whatever I think is right. I'm pretty sure Tollefsen's rich.

Eileen came here with Hugh, didn't he? Mr David seems tired.

I've got the jack of hearts. Some creationists believe that Adam and Eve had no navels, and that the trees in the Garden of Eden had no growth rings. Where am I supposed to be right now? I can't find anyone in my group. We can work something out. I'm glad I did that.

I told him to send me one more ticket. She likes to go to the sauna. Sugih hung up the phone and went back to sleep. Gideon is quite pessimistic. I paid ten dollars for the book. Turn the TV down, please.

For him, his principles were irrefutable. Who is the plaintiff in this trial? One of my classmates used to live in Boston. We'll sing that song, omitting the last two verses. Kinch found out the truth. It was a very exciting game. My car is parked across the street. The sexist lyrics of the 1963 song "Wives and Lovers" are, by today's standards, objectionable - to say the least.

I believe my purpose in life is to make you happy.

I'm still waiting. Christofer needed someone to help him.

I can not be tolerant of naughty children. When the bomb exploded, I happened to be there. I can't help feeling sorry for Jong. I've done the same thing, too. According to one legend, it gets its name from a priest. Lin wanted to become a diplomat.

Buying cheap can cost you a lot of money. He put his arms around me and hugged me. Shouldn't you be getting to work, Pierre? Vegetarians don't eat meat, but they eat red apples. Vicki is going to think I was behind this. I wanted to be with her all the time. Sanjeev, was that girl I saw you holding hands with yesterday a new girlfriend? This is not a job for an amateur. Why is he so nice to me?