(971) 281-0790

There is a shop in front of my house. Alvin and Clayton had a Celtic wedding. Dalton is one of Skeeter's favorite students. Compare your sentence with the one that's on the board. My cat is running around the room.

(971) 281-0790

Debbie is smart, sexy and successful. Vern turned off his computer. The whole town was covered in snow. Tharen got hit by a girl. I was out of words to say.

(971) 281-0790

Dorothy is suffering from a bad cold.

(971) 281-0790

It rained hard all day. Would you like to eat lunch together?

(971) 281-0790

I don't like loose ends. Where's the nearest metro station? What bit you? Izumi has already told John about the meeting. You have to start. Is it really true that 30% of the people who live here have never seen the ocean?

(971) 281-0790

He likes his coffee black. President Jackson did not agree. Anna is not a girly girl. I should've listened to Tracy instead of Diane.

(971) 281-0790

Could you pull over for a second? This is the final straw. He often watches TV. This suit was on sale. It's not blood. It's tomato sauce. Do you want a drink? I never found my keys.

(971) 281-0790

It seemed like you weren't interested.

(971) 281-0790

Herman started to untie his shoes. It's a strange one. He said that the matter was urgent, and that there was not a moment to lose. He cheated on the biology exam. Finding an optimal solution will take some time. How are you so good at English? Wait in line, please. She saw many terrible things during the war. It is no less than two hours' walk from here. Did you have fun at the game? Who won?

(971) 281-0790

Make it brief, Sandip. There's no need for an apology. Brent doesn't like to lose. The roses in my garden are beautiful. I ate a fresh lemon for the vitamin C. Plug this in.

(971) 281-0790

How many prefectures are there in Japan? Even though I gave Daryl detailed instructions, he wasn't able to do it correctly. You're not the only one with a job. I am not busy now. The nurse gave her a flu shot.

(971) 281-0790

Anita continued after a while. Sorry, I'm probably going to be about 20 minutes late. I was ready to do it. Can you take notes for me during the professor's talk? Prakash invited me to his party. Forgive me, please, I meant well. You will have studied English for four years next March.