(971) 864-2396

Robbers wrecked the mail train. The new President is well spoken of. I spoke with Nicholas's assistant. Love is merely a lyrical way of referring to lust. She wanted to know if what I discovered was true! There's a garden behind our house. I used to visit my grandparents several times a month when I was a kid. Bobby doesn't like working the graveyard shift. I laughed like you were like those people that we weren't able to make Czechoslovakian.

(971) 864-2396

What kind of things do you like to do? The Constitution was proclaimed during the dictatorship. That's Ross's decision.

(971) 864-2396

He did not consent to his daughter's marriage. I like cartoons. Now tell me all about it. Mr. Newman often comes to Japan.

(971) 864-2396

Philippe resumed where he left off. I need to ask a few more questions. If I tell her the truth, she will never forgive me. When is a good time for you? Bill hid under the bed. I stay at home on Sundays. Why didn't someone help Ritchey? What's the weather like? This hotel is situated on a hill. I told Miki to leave you alone.

(971) 864-2396

Her son will succeed for sure. My mother woke me up saying "It's a quarter past seven". Do you need much money? My brother lives there. I still love him. I'm not feeling well lately.

(971) 864-2396

We were hurt. Isn't life just great? I haven't yet decided what to do. I don't see Dori. Rakhal didn't need to be told what to do.

(971) 864-2396

Your father is tall. Syd is Martyn's stepson. I hear you're moving out. No fewer than five hundred students were present. What do you want to do first?

(971) 864-2396

She's spending too much time on the computer. The boy talking with Fred is Mike. Are you sure you want to keep doing this? We'll meet right here. I was moved to tears by her speech.

(971) 864-2396

Can you see her? I have a lot riding on this. Bring Janos back. I need her. It's possible that we won't be able to get to Boston in time for the wedding. Kristi made a terrible choice. Her old cat is still alive. What's his most recent novel? What time does the bus leave? The basis for any language is its grammar and set of syntactic rules. Who fights can lose. Who doesn't fight has already lost.

(971) 864-2396

Does he go to school? You should come back more often. Knut is freaked. Have you ever heard this opera sung in Italian? Sue told Tomas that she shouldn't include her phone number in her profile. Nigel is mortified.

(971) 864-2396

I am yours, she whispered quietly. I can be here for a while longer if you need me. Sounds like you're having fun. We didn't come here for them. There was a bomb scare. I love listening to you talk. Would you tell me your name and phone number? His memory is deteriorating with age. The food hasn't been touched.

(971) 864-2396

I've been trying to remember what his name is. Is it true? He couldn't get his ideas across to the students. Has Edmund been fired yet? Behave yourself in company. I'm kind of astonished. Jill of the Jungle could transform into a phoenix, a frog, or a fish. The fish and the phoenix could both fire unlimited projectiles. Americans are all ears when people say something.

(971) 864-2396

I cry whenever I listen to this song. I don't even want to talk to Dewey. I want to look like him.

(971) 864-2396

I don't like them. She couldn't attend the morning church service. She moved into the new apartment. Who will you vote for for president? He finally decided to go to his mother with the news his father had shared. Care for a smoke?

(971) 864-2396

Who listens to him? Let's just talk. Please classify these books by subject. It seems that she lives in the neighborhood of the school. The letter was signed by Steen. Konstantinos refused to cooperate. What a cute baby! May I hold her? What kind of problems do you anticipate?

(971) 864-2396

Diane found a meteorite. It's very, very hard work. Gypsy said this was to be expected. That's a nice jacket. You'd better change your way of thinking. I think perhaps I can help her. Milner would like to ask you some questions.