It has been a nice trip. Mr Brown teaches at Harvard.

Someone should notify the next of kin. Clem was lucky to get the job.

Sorry. I could hardly find this place. It is midday. You must always tell the truth. We have to get out of here. That was quick. I don't want to buy it for you unless I'm sure you want it. If you leave, I'll tell all the world you fondle me while I sleep. I am worried about him.

We invited him to our house. Let's not keep Angela waiting. The cat is meowing on the roof. There's no cure for death. I'm going to visit a friend. She searched about for her lost boy. "It's time to start seeding", he said. What happened in the park?

The question isn't as easy to answer as it first might seem. One plus two is equal to three. I want to go home. Every advance in civilization has been denounced as unnatural while it was recent. Can you see anything missing? Sit on the bench. Looks are not everything.

This is how I go about it. I've been a teacher for five years. You're disgusting! It's rude to talk during a concert. Sunil came down the stairs carrying his suitcases. When was this decision made? I am persuading him to come. I shouldn't have believed you.

They shared an unusual connection. At last, she gave in to him and told him the secret.

Give me something to write on. I'm thinking of going to Boston to visit Ramon. Lila converted his bedroom into an office. Ten people were killed or injured in the accident. There is nothing for it but to wait and see. Eva is going to cry. I thought Nhan had a shot.

Where does he live? We can't waste even a minute. I didn't want them to leave. Evil is not eternal. Louise has asked King out several times. She bought him a camera. I'm not quite sure what to tell Toby. My grandmother suffers from osteoporosis. She didn't want to spend any more time with Steven. I'd like her to be happy.

What is microeconomics? I don't mind the food. School being over, we went swimming in the pool. I'm not going to leave you. Talking is a human ability. At what time do you exit from the office? I just want to have a normal date. I had trouble deciding which brand of dog food to feed my dog.

Do not mention the accident before the children. I spent last year in Boston. There's a leak.