(972) 862-6075

I'll rely on my father for half of my tuition. I don't want to make promises I can't keep. What a great dinner! I know you threw my picture away. I just work here. I'm about to leave. I think I like eating white rice better than brown rice.

(972) 862-6075

He was blazing with anger. I'd like to apologise on behalf of my son. Elaine showed up at Heidi's house unexpectedly. I thank you for your help. Did you see anything of interest? The book is here.

(972) 862-6075

How do you know Celia is really safe? They could ride and shoot well. Beverly was my boyfriend when I was in high school. I just got a new phone. I'll help you find somewhere to live. To what man was he probably sailing? I can't seem to understand anything Marcos says. I'll see her before that. No one can say that. It made me forget about my problems.

(972) 862-6075

He said "NO" to himself. He said "YES" aloud. Kirk ate some barbecued ribs. There is no smoking in this building. They were sure they could do it again. Evan showed me how to do it. Sri asked Clarence where she'd bought her computer.

(972) 862-6075

That kid kept crying for hours. It gradually dawned on me that I had taken the wrong train. I'm trying to ignore it. They're not going to give up. Is this Suzan's residence? Shall we talk about it over a cup of coffee? Have you spoken to Eddy? Nici picked the book up and handed it to Chris. I took one, and gave the other apples to my little sister.

(972) 862-6075

Maybe you should open it now. Kusum isn't that attractive. The finally asked the question he wanted to ask. Where did you spend your summer?

(972) 862-6075

Sandy didn't have to let me go. I'm not the kind of idiot who would climb a mountain in the winter without proper preparations. There were bundles and bundles of cash. Keep the change. Have you ever saved someone's life?

(972) 862-6075

We're very serious about it. Kathy thought the house Jimmy wanted to buy was a little too small. Karen pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. Emmett attempted to calm Sandip down. I'm off. The gambler lost a good deal of money. We call the cat Madonna. Please tell me again how to do this. The judge pardoned him. What else can Toby do?

(972) 862-6075

His grandfather is a native Liechtensteiner. I helped Mommy in the kitchen. All art constantly aspires towards the condition of music. How many chin-ups can you do, Ramon? I'm powerless. You don't have to pay attention to what Dawn says. He is incapable of telling a lie. Why don't you slow down a little bit?

(972) 862-6075

We might not need to sell our house. I don't care too much for hot food. They have something in common. It was effective.

(972) 862-6075

He devoted himself to the study of chemistry. This company is using new technologies to reduce its environmental footprint. Thanks a lot. I appreciate that. Lucius was out of breath. Dan resolved to write a lengthy article to expose Linda's illegal deals. It's so cold that the river has frozen over. Then, I'll be leaving you. There's something on your neck. I gave the beggar all the money I had.

(972) 862-6075

Can one be honest without appearing arrogant? I'd think you'd understand. He's a trumpeter.

(972) 862-6075

I didn't agree to any of this. He is free from care. He skipped a grade. I like both Susan and Betty, but I think Susan is the nicer of the two. Don't provoke that wasp. Magicians use deception. Did Bush have ties to al-Qaida? Grandmother believes that Chinese medicines are the best. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd. Thrice and once the hedge-pig whined. Harpier cries "'Tis time, 'tis time".

(972) 862-6075

We have to come to some agreement. I crossed the street. She likes her job.

(972) 862-6075

Florian never told me why he didn't like Rolf. It was totally different. I agree with much of what Boyd said. In this case, the adjective goes before the noun. Soohong never got to meet Elliott. John was standing alone in the room with his arms folded. I want to eat ice cream. This room is for individual use.

(972) 862-6075

I wish more people would volunteer to help us. When I heard that song, it reminded me of when I was a kid. The main idea of the international language Esperanto consists of establishing contacts between various cultures.

(972) 862-6075

He's somewhat hard of hearing, so please speak louder.

(972) 862-6075

The holiday was up very quickly.