973-256-2773

I'm part owner of this restaurant. He's completely crazy. You are a patient man. Gary gave a speech in French. The structure of the house was wrong. I no longer want to visit Boston. In that country the government controls prices. It is I that am bad. Why does this matter?

973-256-2773

Who notified you? His ideas are always very practical. No one has come forward to claim responsibility for what happened. Triantaphyllos is three inches taller than Piet. My child would never do that. To explain the risks is very important. This is an exquisite little painting.

973-256-2773

It is on his father that he depends. Put the tables end to end. Acupressure is like acupuncture, but without needles. You should take advantage of this opportunity. That was gutsy. The women's hats are expensive.

973-256-2773

He's shorter than Hamilton. Kinch was proud of her beauty. Please bring your intermediate examination certificate with you to the first day of class. The new airplane flies at twice the speed of sound. Randy came to Boston looking for work. I don't have time to play games with you. Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States? Is it time to move on?

973-256-2773

This is beyond comparison. I learned it in school. The popularity of the telephone has led to fewer people writing letters these days. Can you tell me which medication are you taking daily?

973-256-2773

Mr. Hawk is a kind gentleman. I took her home.

973-256-2773

Mother approved my plan. He finished this work for himself. I want to have a full and enriching student-life. I hope Deb had a good time. Melinda wasn't able to be at the meeting. "It was worth the two-hour wait, huh." "Yeah! I'll cherish this autograph for the rest of my life." Marvin put away his toys. You're going to be a mommy. He was the first to come.

973-256-2773

I'm very sorry but it seems I've lost my umbrella.

973-256-2773

Art is short.

973-256-2773

This smells bad, but it tastes good. What do you think happened?

973-256-2773

Today in the morning, I have seen the birth of a butterfly. Does he know how you feel? I think there's been some mistake. Can I have some hot chocolate? My books sell very well. It's very quiet here, isn't it?

973-256-2773

Ray hopes Skef can come over to his house this afternoon. We are glad to help you. We're not that desperate. Nguyen can speak French almost as well as he can speak Spanish. Is it really everywhere? The accused tried to justify his actions.

973-256-2773

Whoever told you such a ridiculous story? Mick is no spring chicken. Look at these pictures.

973-256-2773

Necessity is the mother of invention. This may change next year. All life is a series of activities. If I were in your place, I wouldn't do such a thing. Get in line. That's exactly what's happening now.