973-256-2773

What does he do? In English there are eight main parts of speech: noun, verb, adjective, adverb, pronoun, preposition, conjunction and finally interjection. Are you asking me for something? What time does she get up?

973-256-2773

Heinrich goes camping every summer. Jorge does good work. Jon is a better chess player than I am. Please wait until your turn. Could you hold these bags until four this afternoon? My mother cooked a big turkey for Thanksgiving. Ping walked along the river. Which do you think is the best solution?

973-256-2773

Nils is really fast. What happened exactly? I could have you killed. He knows better than to believe such a thing. Do not be so critical. I own all the books. Will you help me with the translation? She might know the answer.

973-256-2773

By mistake I boarded a train going in the opposite direction.

973-256-2773

What do I expect from life? That doesn't give you license to do as you please. The second term came to an end yesterday. Dan left the pub in a white pick-up truck. By turning the page, we can dismiss the characters in a book without fear of hurting their feelings. It's cold. I want to hibernate. You don't have to be embarrassed. Judy put new strings on the old guitar that he had just bought.

973-256-2773

He adheres to the Democratic party. I need to move and warm me up.

973-256-2773

Measureless fear makes always to act clumsily. I now know this isn't true. It's hard for me to understand Italian when it is spoken quickly.

973-256-2773

I want to watch this film. Do I look like your maid? We can beat her! You surprise me all the time! Don't make fun of her. She just chugged three bottles of beer. Let's just drop it.

973-256-2773

Stop acting like you understand me. Izumi said he saw that movie with Blaine. Deal the cards, Dale. We owe more on our house than it's worth. Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed! I'm not sure what else I can do for you. I got a call from a man named Dion Jackson last night. We cannot exclude feeling from our experience. Amedeo was in the garden. Barton has been very supportive.

973-256-2773

We can't let her die. At the same period, in Queen Elizabeth's reign, the population of England did not exceed five millions and a half. We could leave our suitcases here. He has accumulated quite a collection of books. Victor is wearing a short-sleeve shirt today. I'll send you the payment today through Paypal. Sean can be contacted by email. I feel the same way about Tollefsen. I want you to meet my new friend, Marsha. It is absurd to believe that young children can run faster than policemen.

973-256-2773

It goes both ways. The Tokyo stock market recorded an unprecedented loss.

973-256-2773

We met them by accident at the bus terminal.