973-256-2773

All of us live in the same dorm. Thanks for the photo. The rescue flight had to reckon with strong winds and freezing temperatures. I hear that he's still alive. Please wait a moment while I write out your receipt. I almost left my umbrella in the train. That'll never happen again.

973-256-2773

Do it right now. Stop flirting with me. Alastair has something we want. Who has my wallet? I'm in denial. Kit needs to take better care of himself. Sandra, will you get up? Did you see anyone at the mall? Thus, he lost all the money. Germany has two capital cities.

973-256-2773

We've met in a chat room, around ten years ago. Spike never asked me. My nickname is Herman. Claude was always a dreamer. I am here for twelve days.

973-256-2773

I want to talk about them. I turned the job down. Rees passed away during the night. The drain is running freely. Woof, woof, woof! Pantelis threw caution to the wind and booked a skydiving lesson. You're a good man. Henry was dismissed because he was old.

973-256-2773

You're not the first person to say so. I need a taxi! Tony locked his doors. Hon and Hazel are no longer together. I bought many books.

973-256-2773

Does Neil have what it takes? Ben remained silent the whole time. Edith says that's not the plan. Nobody knows except Rudy and me. He will leave by train at 6:30. Am I intruding? I can produce several pieces a day if I'm lucky. Then we shouldn't have any problems. It's not gambling.

973-256-2773

The ambassador will be recalled from his present post soon. Do you really think Part can hear us? Maybe Bruno can be persuaded to help us.

973-256-2773

Send me a new catalog. I never did anything like that for Helen. I'm planning to study tonight. Just don't tell them anything. Hector and I are normal. I want to help out. Would you like to be my apprentice? None of us knew the answer.

973-256-2773

Trevor's sweating. The rumor turned out to be true. Quote me an example. Any port in a storm. Be careful not to be deceived. Is it stranger to dream about a bow or about a rainbow?

973-256-2773

This has shaken my faith in the institutions of government. I've always written home every week and I still do. If I go to Germany, I will learn German. As long as you have someone you love from the heart, you have a motivating force and you can face the entire world. It's now time to leave. I remember the first time I heard this song. People are more important than money. Pontus is now the manager.

973-256-2773

This beer isn't cold. Love is like the measles. We all have to go through it. You need not worry about the tsunami due to this earthquake. The guy with the gloves has more style. While you play, I read. I hate you, and at the same time I love you. All of a sudden I'm filled with great admiration for you! I couldn't understand her accent. Can you put up with the way he behaves? When I was about to leave my house, I got a phone call from her.

973-256-2773

I went shopping at the new convenience store that opened in the neighborhood and received a free gift of bread. They need to find an apartment in the city. His pictures were hung on the wall. What was the last concert you saw? You can speak freely, Jeany.

973-256-2773

We all know he was right after all. I graduated three years ago. She goes by the name of Amy. I don't think everyone gave up. We got a little bored with each other. We're going to take our chances. I told you this is where we'd find Vic. Is that what it was? Relax. It's supposed to be fun. Ramiro says you're a good artist.