(973) 540-3657

He doesn't like fish. We must stay perfectly calm. Farmers rebelled against the government. No, I'm not angry with you. All of the sugar has fallen to the ground.

(973) 540-3657

Sorry, I was distracted. The more difficult the questions are, the less likely I'll be able to answer them. I narrowly escaped being run over by a car. I have had no news from him yet. What do you need us for? It shouldn't have happened.

(973) 540-3657

That which was satisfied today becomes tomorrow's provisions. I caught the last train because I walked extremely quickly. Although the decision to implement this plan has already been made, the finer points still need to be planned out. To understand someone is to love someone. Can we talk in my office for a minute? Italian and Spanish are very similar. The stock market is severely depressed. Does Sharada want to see me? I hope it's true. He gave a flat refusal.

(973) 540-3657

Lea came to Boston in 2001. It's hard to tell you anything. I've never felt this way about anyone before. What prevented her from coming yesterday?

(973) 540-3657

In a word, she is guilty. Maybe I hurt them. Daniel is making chocolate cake. Where can I get a rental car? Tell him not to talk to anyone. Why won't you let me see her? Kirsten uses that word a lot. The bag was too heavy for me to carry by myself. I don't want you to go back to Boston.

(973) 540-3657

How was the meeting yesterday? Could you keep still, everyone? Jong laughed and threw a pillow at me.

(973) 540-3657

That was very considerate of Marvin. The room looks out on the ocean. Let's not argue about that now. We've got bigger problems. They're better than we are. That can't be right. When apprentices complained that they got more harassment than training from their employers, Granny said calmly: "Well, time spent in apprenticeship is not like time spent being the master." Ann was long coming.

(973) 540-3657

The traffic accident deprived the young man of his sight. Maybe I should spend an hour with Syd. That massage felt great. Your answer is to the point. Nancy seems tired. Dolkun is a handsome lad. Every girl who's seen him falls in love with him. May I talk to you for a minute? Suzanne was staring into space. I fed him soup for a week while he was sick. We washed our hands.

(973) 540-3657

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. You can call me anytime you want. I've written a list of questions for you to ask Patricia. There's someone I'd like you to meet. Wow. The stars are so beautiful out here. Maria sings as off-key as a cat. Cris is down with the flu. Gil reached down to pet his dog. We are looking for a nice house to live in.

(973) 540-3657

Irvin unsheathed his sword. Why don't you tell them? He tried, and he did it.

(973) 540-3657

He's able to stand on his own feet. What did you say your name was again? I don't go on QQ very often. Which one do you like better? The eggs are incubating under the mother bird.

(973) 540-3657

I think it's time for me to get a dog. Vidhyanath is putting stuff in his backpack. My uncle went to sea at 18. Have at thee, coward! He concentrated his attention on what she said. One cannot see their own face without a mirror. I've had a pleasant evening. I want to go overseas.