973-540-3657

I truly doubt it. Don't be a backseat driver. With Rebecca's help, I'm sure I'll be able to do it.

973-540-3657

We'll try to be more careful the next time. Have you heard the news? It looks like Amir is winning. I haven't touched anything. I wish I wouldn't have to meet you again. If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him. They all remembered Louise.

973-540-3657

Mat baked three loaves of bread. Let me know as soon as you're ready. I'm going to teach you some manners. He is a fool, and no mistake. Did you bring rolls? Did you do this all yourself? The architecture in this part of the city is ugly. I'd like a turnover, please.

973-540-3657

It's hard, but I'm going to make it! It was of great benefit to me. I have to admit I'm interested.

973-540-3657

You do not have to do it now. The villagers thought that he was very generous. If anything is sacred the human body is sacred. We have to wait for Karl. When I hear this song, I associate it with his name. For, as blushing will sometimes make a whore pass for a virtuous woman, so modesty may make a fool seem a man of sense. I enjoyed the music to my heart's content. People of my generation all think the same way about this. Marc knew he was crossing the line, but he couldn't help himself.

973-540-3657

Read such a book as will be useful to you. I could introduce her to some people. Molly said we can stay. Entering the house, I tripped over the mat. She has a lover. Don't take it seriously. It's a joke. I think Panos doesn't like Shai at all. We had a fabulous day on the mountain. I felt an impulse to cry out loud.

973-540-3657

Kuldip is quite talkative. We all made preparation for the meeting. His bearing was stiff and military. He came back at nine o'clock. This particular model has a really low battery life. Jim is above any of his classmates in English.

973-540-3657

The world is unjust. I'm really happy I did it. I wish it hadn't happened the way it did.

973-540-3657

The dramatist resides now in New York. We still have to solve the underlying problem. Hubert thinks Corey has fallen to the skinniness craze. Switzerland is famous for its scenic beauty. I had my composition corrected by Mr Jones. I found a cache of my grandmother's recipes stuffed away in the back of a drawer. Reporter: Did you buy her a kitten? Were you married at that time?

973-540-3657

This material is ruined. I can't stand that bloke. You are quite justified in answering him back.

973-540-3657

I'm sorry to hear that Ricardo is so sick. You can't skateboard here. Let me know if I need to change. I am repairing the washing machine. Why doesn't it amuse me anymore that he's again with that MILF? We'll try it again tomorrow. Was it really that good? I think we're a better team now. Girls have a lot more pressure than guys to look good.

973-540-3657

Have you decided not to wait? Is there a nitrite substitute for food? I prefer goat cheeses to cheeses from cow milk. I really hate myself right now. Naim picked up the paper and turned it over. Johnnie doesn't look too sure. She took a pregnancy test.

973-540-3657

He put milk into his tea and stirred it. I think it natural for her to decline his offer. It was a cold night. Should I repeat it? Her dress was a cheap affair.