(973) 540-3657

The power went out. I just flew back from Marseille. Betty killed everyone. I'm not interested in the same things I think you're interested in. There are people who don't like to go to bed early. OK, I'm persuaded. Frederic had trouble believing that Rajiv would actually want to go out with him. Can you come work for us? I can see what you see. Is this a good time to buy a house?

(973) 540-3657

You could at least say "thank you". The expected high temperature for today is 32 degrees. It's going to be hot, isn't it? I took a day off to show her the capital as her tour guide Tell me what you want me to buy for you. Milner and I ran into each other at the airport. Kiki didn't care whether he made a noise or not.

(973) 540-3657

He's fading away. Dan and Linda met on Christman. Laurie played at local jazz clubs. I think I was in love with him. Anybody can read it. The time has come for mankind to put an end to the madness and immorality of the arms race. Here's what we don't know. Alfred handed Scott the box. There I met a very fascinating lady. Novo says it is urgent.

(973) 540-3657

Do they love each other? His clothes are out of fashion. Bertrand lives 10 miles from the Canadian border. He speaks well. My taking the book is justified by my seeing it. I had never seen her before that time. Tuan must be aware of the danger.

(973) 540-3657

Because it's difficult for the Chinese to learn Esperanto. Thank you for coming all the way to see me. Don't feed the dog! I believe in the immortality of the soul. How did you discover the truth? The man is elegant. Where is the British embassy?

(973) 540-3657

Don't you know the saying "good manners even between friends?" Dewey's got the right idea. Her debts amount to more than she can pay. But in the end he put the book on the fire. You have perfect eyesight. I'll make it work. Eva knows what's at stake.

(973) 540-3657

Suzanne means what he says. The train departed on time. I cannot answer your request offhand. You should try to optimize your time. Roxana and Beverly aren't talking about you. They're talking about someone else.

(973) 540-3657

I would like to have a cup of coffee. I know that Jinchao still loves me. Al was irresponsible. I met her a few weeks ago.

(973) 540-3657

We made a date to meet soon. In her grief, she burst into tears. You should resign. Kent had barely enough money to pay his bills last month. He went to London, where he stayed for a week. This painting is a good copy of the original. Did you meet Marika before or after you went to the army? Shouts of joy burst forth. Samuel said he had been asked a lot of questions. She's terribly nervous, never calm.

(973) 540-3657

We're happy to be here. Everyone can do better if they try. Who ate all of our food? I would like to return it to you for replacement.

(973) 540-3657

I remember seeing the queen. Will it be necessary for us to buy a book for this class? I'll try to find them. Everything stopped.

(973) 540-3657

In fact, he's a billionaire. He cut the meat with a knife. A big animal ran away from the zoo.

(973) 540-3657

You should think before you speak. Don't let Hein tell you what to do. The lady, whom you talked to, is my sister. We talked about boys. The point is, why didn't you tell me? That commercial makes a strong impression - especially the music. It stays in your head. Can you meet tonight? So why are you doing this? The idea of flesh-eating plants has long captured the human imagination. Is it still far from here?

(973) 540-3657

Roller skating is fun. I'm sure you'll understand all of this some day. He wants to go to jail to spread the message. As we go up higher, the air becomes thinner. What are you afraid of?

(973) 540-3657

She told me that he loves me.