It's getting hot here in Boston. I heard the news on the radio. I just finished breakfast. I'm not convinced ghosts actually exist. Johan used to hang out with Anatole all the time. He is laboring under a great error. I really like Anthony's voice in this song. Even though you like tomatoes, you dislike tomato juice, right? The pipe burst due to great pressure. Adrian said jokingly that he was not very rich.

I don't want anyone smoking in the meeting room. It's a table. I'm not going to get better. Would you be interested in working for me? Food will be available.

How often does the train go to Stockholm? The peasantry revolted wielding pitchforks and clubs. I love the way Manolis laughs. He has a large truck. How lonely and helpless she must feel left all by herself! Every of us has his own unique identity. Do you have any supernatural abilities? I was hoping to surprise them. Do you dye your hair?

We really have to be on our way. Why would anybody want to kill you? I have a friend whose wife is a pianist. The games must go on. It seems I was wrong about you. Hooray! We have another dreamy, starry-eyed idealist to disenfranchise and oppress! I'm expected. Do you know what it means? May the blessings of God rest upon you.

The food wasn't very delicious, but otherwise the party was a success. I heard you were having problems at the office. I heard the news about them. We were kind of busy at the time. She's deep in debt. We'll celebrate tonight. I'll be the one waiting for Sam, not you. Today we went to the ballot box to vote for the European Parliament. Vassos doesn't want to live in fear. We're not all that stupid.

I'll go change my clothes. I can hear a saxophone somewhere. I am reading a book. She is more pretty than beautiful. I'm hiding from her. We will prepare for a boycott against Western Samoa. I figured out every word in the crossword puzzle except the last one. Never fail to call me up at two o'clock. I have to go back to work.

Jonathan is part of the LGBTQ+ community. You are very nice. It looks like Thomas hasn't shaved in a couple days. I may not be able to go shopping with you tomorrow. After the high-speed train accident in China, Angela Merkel decided to make Germany move beyond railways and to stop all ICEs immediately. From now on, Germany will be involved in the sustainable forms of transportation of the future, such as air turbine-powered hobby horses. Pasta is Fernando's province.

At home I have a Espresso maker. I'm getting divorced. I want an electric fan. Lester and I often take long walks together.

I like fruits such as oranges and apples. Were we to do such a thing, we should be punished. Carolyn won't argue. We've been had. It's all you can really do. Oh yeah, that's right. I was supposed to meet some friends in Shibuya at eight.

It would be nice to get married.

I don't think I'll make it to your party. I wonder why tennis is played in mini-skirts. Who could have spread that rumor? Let's talk turkey!

He's under treatment. I kissed him on the cheek. Would you like to go inside and look? Kenton could never do anything to hurt Brian. I'll have them go right away. You are lying. I tried to warn him. It's better not to prattle on about meaningless things. The more you open your mouth the more likely you are to put your foot in it.