(978) 600-8794

The workers went on strike.

(978) 600-8794

I don't do this every day. I have sinned.

(978) 600-8794

Is the good-looking man Arab or Indian? The agreement gave Britain control over Egypt. I told Jan we would help him.

(978) 600-8794

You have come at an opportune time. I came into frequent contact with foreign students. You still have a chance.

(978) 600-8794

You'll be sorry for this. He landed himself a really plum job. I use this all the time.

(978) 600-8794

He just missed the bus. I spent hours reading books. Do these all cost the same? Curtis let us know that he wasn't interested in working for us. You like me, don't you? I finally went to England this summer. I think I'm in the right place. If I don't come, who will?

(978) 600-8794

Neil has a bachelors degree in aerospace engineering from Purdue University. He also has a masters degree in aeronautical engineering from the University of Southern California. About the camp coming up, we'll prepare the food so could you arrange three cars? It's occupied.

(978) 600-8794

The translation does not represent the views of the translator. Evan has been getting a busy signal every time he tries to call Wendell. The flower comes out in early spring. Don't worry. There's nothing wrong with you. He's just a pretentious douchebag. It's nice and warm. Moses woke up with a migraine. You should only believe about half the things Raghu says.

(978) 600-8794

Syun was willing to sacrifice everything for you. She keeps on making the same mistakes.

(978) 600-8794

The receptionist at the hotel was surly and not at all friendly.

(978) 600-8794

Why not try listening for a change? The rain kept the fire from spreading.

(978) 600-8794

Take as much time as you need. Accidents happen all the time. Let's introduce ourselves to the immigration office.

(978) 600-8794

I didn't expect a warm welcome. They looked on him as a great scholar.

(978) 600-8794

The ground was waterlogged after several days of rain. He didn't go to school because he was ill. I know people find that odd. It was a perfect match. How often do you wash your car a month? We're going dancing today. Liza is not only beautiful, she's smart, too. I assume you heard about Graeme's death.

(978) 600-8794

I don't know how to go there. Logic and common sense suggest that Russia, the European Union, and the United States must act jointly. All the characters in this book are imaginary. Old men are dangerous: it doesn't matter to them what is going to happen to the world. They think the owner of the house is studying abroad. Batman is friends with Robin. To tell the truth, this matter does not concern her at all. Avery put his shirt back on. I'm 25 years old and I've never had a girlfriend.

(978) 600-8794

They feared being overheard. Some dairy farmers play soothing music to their cows while they are being milked, because relaxed, contented cows give more milk.

(978) 600-8794

Why didn't you tell me you didn't know how to do this?