989-480-3122

Ilya isn't fat. My grandfather is very fond of reading. I want to eat something tasty.

989-480-3122

The house was very dusty. Please stay away from us. I think I love you. Half of the town burnt down in the fire.

989-480-3122

I'll stay home tomorrow. He is a fool, and no mistake. I barely know her. Naim is determined to have his way. I won't tolerate it anymore. Is it OK to talk to Rik first? When did you see him? What's the nationality of that cameraman over there?

989-480-3122

Are you ready to start working? I can't believe nobody has put this song up yet on all of YouTube. I'm a busy person. Julia is very enthusiastic. Find somebody to talk to. Olivier and I work in the same department. I packed their suitcases for them.

989-480-3122

Today it is cloudy. Can you get that to me by the end of the day? You need to put a period at the end of a sentence. Matti called 911.

989-480-3122

I've got bigger problems. Nothing happened to Vishal. I will return for you in 20 minutes. An important post was given Clark.

989-480-3122

Even though Cole is quite ugly, Heinrich still fell in love with him. It's time to wake Alison up. She hid the secret from her husband all her life. Doug gave his dog a good scratch behind the ears. Whilst at university, Xiaowang held the post of class monitor. I foam at the mouth whenever someone mentions his name. I inherited his estate.

989-480-3122

I don't know when he entered the building. The bank is three blocks away. Last night we worked until 10 p.m. You never realize the value of something till you lose it.

989-480-3122

Janice's problems aren't over. Have you ever dedicated a song to the orphans? Let me get back to you on this. Roman wondered what Mechael was thinking about.

989-480-3122

These pine nuts are delicious. This is one of the best schools in the city. I could not find it anyplace. We don't have enough money to buy a new car. We can't lie to Srinivas. As you can see, Maurice is pretty good at it.

989-480-3122

Dan disconnected Linda from her respirator. I thought Alan had something to tell us. We must guard against mistakes in spelling. Credit companies send their customers monthly bills. Together we breathed a sigh of relief. Just think about this.

989-480-3122

Buy Marek a drink. I heard him gasp. What do you think it could be? I don't care what you believe. They add pictures to their album. I ask to see your daughter. Can anyone tell me what this is? You have to adapt to circumstances.

989-480-3122

I never liked Christmas. Got up at six, and left home at seven. What you're proposing is ridiculous.

989-480-3122

I like my steak medium.

989-480-3122

They lost their way; otherwise, they would have arrived long ago. Nobody was busy except me. These prices are outrageous! I came in third.

989-480-3122

Shane never did learn how to do that correctly. What do you think of his attitude? As usual the Spanish team are showing off their skills at one-touch football. I'm breaking up with my girlfriend tonight. Who did you receive this flower from? That is the man whom I know well. You can't defeat Saqib alone. Hubert has clogged the toilet again. He grasped her meaning clearly. Frances says this is absurd.