(989) 520-7071

What's the difference between a superstition and an urban myth? Apparently, you're very good at it. I'm no one's girlfriend. The armored glass is made of a super-resistant material, distributed in layers. The magazine Look is no longer being published. She can't stop me. Do you understand how serious this is? Courtney and Ji just announced their engagement. I spoke to Gregg this morning. You are truly a hopeless case.

(989) 520-7071

Things aren't easy. I'm not a mind reader. You need to tell me what you want.

(989) 520-7071

A Japanese wouldn't do such a thing. Manavendra has some very interesting ideas. I didn't have any accidents or other problems.

(989) 520-7071

That's just what I want. Dan gave Linda a piece of chocolate. He is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Don't look back cause you know what you might see. The lower lip is bigger than the upper lip. I want you to stay with me. A piece of advice fixed firmly in my brain for future reference.

(989) 520-7071

I have been very busy with the exams! What kind of questions do you want to ask? Page blacked out. I told you it was urgent. I need to ask you about that. Maarten decided to become a monk. Where is your underwear section? It was a dramatic moment.

(989) 520-7071

She has decided to run every day. Did you take part in the discussion yesterday? From the way they talked, I presumed they were married.

(989) 520-7071

She is taking her final exam. Don't you like swimming?

(989) 520-7071

I wanna come back to Lucca. Please don't use French. Ron told us we'd find you here. She went to bed late last night. Time erases many memories. This is outrageous!

(989) 520-7071

Would you please boil my eggs for 2 minutes? If you read this sentence, you will become blind. Every student has access to the library. She spoke with a soft voice.

(989) 520-7071

She felt her heart beating fast. Dwight looks like he's going to cry. Elijah and Vijay are finally talking to each other again. Could I have a sample taste? Thank you for your kind hospitality. Sarah doesn't play with his toys anymore. Did she quote a price for it? One thing you should know about me is that I'm a little overweight.