(989) 779-9278

In heavy rain a light nylon tent is drier with a fly. If there are a lot of possessive pronouns in the Russian text, you can be sure that it's a bad translation from the English. My wife is liable to catch a cold. Please think about what you're doing. Sanjib was arrested for drunk driving.

(989) 779-9278

Cindie adopted our method of bookkeeping. He handed in his answer sheet. I was there that day because I needed to see Leila. I can still work. I haven't seen Val for almost a year. Roxanne smiled at Theodore, and she smiled back. Naomi is your son, isn't he? It's okay to feel emotions. Above all, try to be kind to the old. He counted to one hundred.

(989) 779-9278

Let me check my calendar. He can swim on his back. Imagine that you have a wife. Manolis and I have the same problem. Wait for the green signal before starting to cross. It'll take some time, but eventually we'll be able to rebuild. I've been up for three days. She had to accept her fate.

(989) 779-9278

Jane studied herself in the mirror.

(989) 779-9278

I just heard voices.

(989) 779-9278

He has strong principles.

(989) 779-9278

Hughes knew Leif had kissed John.

(989) 779-9278

His help is indispensable to us. I have some things for her. Nicolo was killed with a fireplace poker. I can't find my umbrella anywhere. Ping watched Stephen disappear into the darkness. Isn't Matt having breakfast?

(989) 779-9278

It will be better for us to hurry if we want to catch the bus at six. Can you spare me a few liters of petrol? She tends to underestimate her own ability. Before the plane landed, the hostesses brought drinks around. The universe is about 13.75 milliard years old. What colour is orange? The offer is worthy of being considered.

(989) 779-9278

Never deal with a dragon and never trust an elf! Take whichever one you want. Samir got back home sooner than I thought he would. The average human body contains enough bones to make an entire human skeleton. Can you promise me you won't tell Ricardo? He was elected captain of the team. The punishment should be proportionate to the crime. She is going to meet the project leaders.

(989) 779-9278

He worked day and night; otherwise, he wouldn't fulfill his mission. Merril never actually came out and said it. There's a hole in this bucket. The women were so surprised as not to be able to speak. I hear you were in Boston recently. For Olson, it was Helen who was in the wrong.

(989) 779-9278

Self-help is the best help. I've got to get some shots.

(989) 779-9278

Your efforts are doomed. Do you require assistance? A book is a wonderful gift. He made me smile. I like to perform magic tricks for kids, but they sometimes fall flat.

(989) 779-9278

I wish you'd let Sid finish his story. The bottom has fallen out of the market. I thought you recognized them. I guess I just don't get it. He worked long into the night. They bring some books to me.