The customer insisted on a price reduction because of defects in the product. What is the largest organ in the human body? The answer may surprise you. You should've known better. I've got more secrets. We can't afford all these books. I noticed he was wearing my slippers. Hamilton followed Norm into the hall. Gather, maiden, roses, while the flower is new and new is youth, and be mindful that your time hurries thus. The article on Buddhism revived my passion for Oriental religions.

A linguistics student swallowed her own tongue after attempting the legendary glottal approximant. You handled the situation well. My friend did that when he went there. In Spanish six has no accent, but sixteen has one. Why don't we introduce ourselves to our neighbors? How about cup of tea or something, if you aren't in a hurry? He knew Uyghur before he came to Kashgar. That's all you get.

There were ten police officers on the spot. Stephan's family is close-knit and loving. What was Tait driving? I had to choose between the two. This film is really boring - the best bit is when it finishes.

He is a man of vision. I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken. I won't have to worry anymore. I can't let you do that. Curtis underestimated Adam.

Most countries indulge in a little historical revisionism.

This is a photograph of the airport. Please drink tea. You are someone very special to me. It's really tough to compare. Before I could protest, I was handcuffed and was on my way to prison. I'm still doing it. I wish my parents would let me do that. Ishmael, come over here!

Please take me out for dinner! Do you feel secure about the future? He did not come.

It seems like you're trying to provoke a fight. This pulao tastes great! She is a lively girl.

It's definitely a good sign. He kept walking back and forth. Will there be any food at the party? It's good to see you in one piece. We're finished already. It's not what you say, but what you do that counts. He said that you need not go. Times are tough.

I want a family. He has good credentials as a conductor. That's a wise choice. A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on.