How Emanuela is applying big data to clinical research

Emanuela Manea is a General Pediatrician with 8 years of experience practicing medicine in the European Union. She recently completed a Fellowship in Inherited Metabolic Disorders in London, where she continues to work as Consultant in General Paediatrics.   Ever since medical school, I have been fascinated by cellular signalling and its pathology. This was […]

(403) 353-0990

Updated 1/28/2019 Released 8/2/2016 After footprinting and reconnaissance, scanning is the second phase of information gathering that hackers use to size up a network. Scanning is where they dive deeper into the system to look for valuable data and services in a specific IP address range. Network scans are also a key tool in the […]

E-learning Software market UpMarketResearch add an Latest report on “E-learning Software Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2025” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. This report focuses on the E-learning Software market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the […]

Learner Spotlight: Jennifer John | Coursera Blog

I’m a 17-year-old high school senior and an avid Coursera learner, mentor for deep learning courses, and beta tester. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life, and because of that, I’m lucky to have the freedom to learn through whichever means I want to. My passion for computer science was sparked by Coursera. I started with […]

(910) 325-0626

Generic E-learning Courses Market statistical inspecting report is a guide, which serves current and Generic E-learning Courses future specialized and financial points of interest of the Generic E-learning Courses business to 2022. The Generic E-learning Courses market report includes deep dive study of the market with the number of tables, graphs and product figures which gives essential statistical information on the present state of the […]

Office 365 for Educators

Released 12/5/2018 Microsoft Office is a staple set of tools for educators, and now includes education-specific functionality such as classroom notebooks in OneDrive and educator-specific collaboration tools in Teams. In education, learning to use these applications can help increase learning, empower students, and save teachers valuable time. This course dives into tips and tricks that […]

(402) 739-7157

Excellence in E-Learning recognizes vendors that have rolled out an innovative and effective e-learning program or suite for a client. GOLD Easygenerator Why not directly put the creation of learning in the hands of your employees? Nielsen Holdings PLC needed an effective solution to meet the L&D needs of its workers and found the answer […]

12 New Specializations and Courses Taught in Spanish

In celebration of Coursera en Espanol’s 3-year anniversary, we’re launching 100 new courses, including 20 Specializations, to prepare Spanish speakers for the jobs of the future. These courses, taught in Spanish, include topics like artificial intelligence, web development, data analysis and more. The full catalogue will be available on Coursera over the next few months. […]

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary

Advertising

Analytics

Other